No announcement yet.

ATX Photo Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate it. Didn’t mean to sound like a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 242Boater View Post
      Appreciate it. Didn’t mean to sound like a ****.
      I didnt think you did, it was a fair question.
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

So, who’s the dealer here in Georgia. Can I buy from any dealer or do they have those stupid territory rules?
        Pull Marine is the Tige dealer on Lake Lanier. I do not know yet if they are bringing in the ATX line, but a quick call to them should yield that answer. Tige, like almost all the boat manufactures, do have territory guidelines for current model boat sales.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I used to chat with one of the owners of pull on another forum and he made me a killer price on a z3 a few years ago. good people there....
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

So, who’s the dealer here in Georgia. Can I buy from any dealer or do they have those stupid territory rules?
            They are hosting their 2nd annual Tige event Saturday Aug 17. Great opportunity to meet the Pull crew, some other Tige owners and see and demo some boats.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
              They are hosting their 2nd annual Tige event Saturday Aug 17. Great opportunity to meet the Pull crew, some other Tige owners and see and demo some boats.
              Thanks for the heads up. May try to swing by. Marine Max also carries Tige's and they are right down the road from Pull. Not sure what happened but I think Pull had to work out some agreement with them to still carry the boats. I have heard nothing but good things about Pull.

Comment

Working...
              X