Tige Touch Screen - On/Off Button Install Phase 1 and 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boardman74 View Post
    Thought that was your boat up there Monday...
    Yes it was....we're putting a ton of hours on and Heinen's has been great with getting it in, and with turnaround time. Top notch service group.
    2013 Z3 - Electric blue and black

Comment

Sounds like this is the fix to a problem we all experience by turning off the engine and having to reboot Tige Touch going to ACC mode.

Are you sure the engine ours are not running? We're you able to confirm?
      Nick
      Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Not sure about everyone else but the bus bar looks rough and tight to get too! Not to mention where the. Fuze block is at. I can not even find it. Any suggestions?
        Nick
        Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by NHarp1 View Post
          Sounds like this is the fix to a problem we all experience by turning off the engine and having to reboot Tige Touch going to ACC mode.

Are you sure the engine ours are not running? We're you able to confirm?
          Engine hours are not ticking unless the engine is actually running.

Comment

I am so happy this worked out. Were their any more directions than previously posted?
            Nick
            Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by NHarp1 View Post
              I am so happy this worked out. Were their any more directions than previously posted?
              Zero directions in the box from Tige, but the directions and pictures in this thread are great. The power, ground and fuse block are not bad to get to, just get under the helm with a flash light and look around you may have to move the wire clumps a little, but they are all pretty easy to get to on the RZR.

Comment

11. Feed the wire that came with the button through the #20 position (note: the positions are marked in the 4 corners on the back of the plug.)

I am confused about the 20 pin connector. Does this new striped red/white wire gets inserted into the 20 pin connector clip and the other end to the fuze block as mentioned? The picture does not state what you are doing with the wire on the 20 pin end.
                Nick
                Dayton, Ohio

Comment

I am not real keen to have extra switches on my dash. I fitted a timer relay to hold power on the Tige touch while I switch from the On position to Accessories and back to stop the Tige touch from rebooting. I have had it for 9 months and it works great.

Comment

Barrt1,
                    If you have any additional information/details on this to make it simple for simple guys like me it would be much appreciated. This seems to be a big issue for TO's with TT and it appears that Tige has been listening since introducing the "Magic Button". Thanks!
                    "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

I will get the boat out on Wednesday and take some photos to show what i have done.

Comment

My new blue button. Tested it last night on the lake and it works great. The transom light pic is just a bonus

2013 Z3 - Electric blue and black

Comment

Can someone post the wiring diagram and/or instructions from Tige?

I checked with my dealer and they only offer the switch in blue and I want it in white.

Comment

CAUTION: I was told by Harvey and Lee at Tige this "Push Button" will not work on Tige boats older than 2013.

I am so disappointed.

This is what they said: "Medallion is only changing the 2013/14 software and they can’t use that software on the older models. All of the harnesses and computer would have to be changed. It will not work on any boat older than 2013 models."
                            Nick
                            Dayton, Ohio

Comment

I hear ya Nick but mdamon did it on his 2012 RZR. I can't imagine why the software version would matter.

Comment

I bet you money it works.. As the newer software works on the older boats.. Same Medallion box just different software. I have loaded the 2013 software.. Only issue is they use pressure sensors on the ballast it reads wrong.. Im working on this tho =)
                                www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
                                http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Working...
                                X