No announcement yet.

Tige Touch Screen - On/Off Button Install Phase 1 and 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, help me out here. What does this button help with or improve? Does it give Tige Touch power at all times regardless of ignition key position....so the radio can alway stay on or your ballast pumps stay on when turning off the ignition key?
    Nick
    Dayton, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by NHarp1 View Post
      Ok, help me out here. What does this button help with or improve? Does it give Tige Touch power at all times regardless of ignition key position....so the radio can alway stay on or your ballast pumps stay on when turning off the ignition key?
      Yes! Key can be off and if this button is on, you get all of that.

Comment

Perfect..sign me up!
        Nick
        Dayton, Ohio

Comment

i'm in! That would be awesome!

Comment

Ditto!!

Comment

Doesn't the hours start when the key is in the on position. So if the button only starts and stops the engine would you rack up hours by having the key on?

Comment

If we are choosing colors, I would take blue.
                "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

Originally posted by jzts0214 View Post
                  Doesn't the hours start when the key is in the on position. So if the button only starts and stops the engine would you rack up hours by having the key on?
                  Engine hours are calculated by the ECM. I do not know for sure, but I have a feeling the clock starts when theres RPM detected.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

My new blue button on my 2013!

2013 Z3 - Electric blue and black

Comment

Thought that was your boat up there Monday...

Comment

MN, did you do the install or did the boys at the dealership put that in? Have you had a chance to see how it works, considering the rumor that something needed to be changed in the TT interface? Very interested, as I am sure alot of us are!

Comment

Very cool. If someone has a kit with instructions, I would be happy to help get the word out.
                          http://wake9.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy View Post
                            MN, did you do the install or did the boys at the dealership put that in? Have you had a chance to see how it works, considering the rumor that something needed to be changed in the TT interface? Very interested, as I am sure alot of us are!
                            I had heinens do it because i didnt have time and they do a great job. It was in for the 75 hour service anyway. I will pick it up tomorrow so I will be able to report back after the weekend. There is a wire that gets installed into the #20 pin slot in the blue box harness and gets powered by the small fuse panel under the helm. No idea what it does but it's not as simple as moving the acc wire from the keyed switch to the button although its not that difficult. The kit with instructions is about $90.
                            2013 Z3 - Electric blue and black

Comment

Does Tige have a Pt# for this kit? Maybe the part number will be on your invoice. Cant wait to hear back from you on this!

Comment

I received the button from Tige last Friday and the install was easy on my 2012 RZR, about 30 minutes to commit to drilling the hole and then 20 minutes to attach wires. I still can't figure out what the power wire for pin 20 on the viper is for, but I installed it.

We were out all weekend and the button is awesome! It is so nice to turn off the engine while switching riders and not have everything switch off.

The best is when you switch riders, start up the engine and the Tige SpeedSet is still set from the last rider.

Comment

Working...
                                X