Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any slalom skiers that use Tige Boats???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

67 HO Fusion w double hi-wraps. I only rode the plank once this year, but the wake behine the 22Ve was nice as compared to the I/O we traded out of.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Im am a tige dealer I ski on a HO extreme 72 inch , I have skied behind every model we currently build however the best wake I have ever skied behind was the 1992 2000 comp .

Comment

We have a 1995 fslm comp and the wake is amazingly small. My son learned to ski at a ski school that uses malibus and he says the wake from our boat is way superior to the ski school wakes. It can even be "fine tuned" for a skiers speed requirements. Even though we are amateur skiers, the smooth wake and great ride of the boat are much appreciated.

Comment

Do you have any pictures posted of you 95???

Comment

i'm not sure if i fully understand how to post a picture but here goes.
            Attached Files

Comment

Sweet lookin boat.
              How big is the locker in the back?? Can you get a coupple of skis in it??

Comment

That "locker" is about 70" and can also be used as an ice chest. It is about 6"-8" deep. I keep my sac pumps in mine.
                http://www.wakeboatworld.com
                []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

so it is all fiberglass with a drain???? man I would kill to have a locker in my boat for all the ski stuff!!!

Comment

Tige 2002 if your ever in our area stop in and visit our dealership in Tampa Bay area , we like getting to know the tige boat owners in florida. You could also come out and check out our saturday afternoon ski show. Dom@ Fortes Inboard Connection

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank
                      so it is all fiberglass with a drain???? man I would kill to have a locker in my boat for all the ski stuff!!!
                      Close, the fiberglass is cut out in a rectangle, and there is a plastic drop in. It is the same material that is under the jump seat up front. That one can also be used as an ice chest. I said it was 70", but I just measured and it is only 63". Big enough for a couple of sixers, or my sac pump either way. It has a lock on it too, to keep prying hands off the beer.
                      Last edited by spharis; 10-09-2006, 12:30 AM.
                      []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Thank you, it's a great boat. Spharis is right about the size of the locker. The locker opens to the rear ( must be latched when towing). The locker is a cast plastic insert and provides easy access to the top of the gas tank when taken out. It holds small skis but i use ours for ropes, towels, anchor lite, etc etc. The skis go in the gunnel pockets along each side. FIC.... that invite sounds interesting, i'll e mail you and get the particulars.

Comment

Originally posted by Tige2002
                          The skis go in the gunnel pockets along each side.
                          Yep, they are massive, and have a little guide to hold them in place. The opening runs the full length from helm to the tank (except I have my trim pump on the starboard side), so you can fit just about any ski in there.
                          []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Tige 2002 this weekend is the Tampa boat show if you want to see the new RZ2 call me at 1 888 517 3178 I will have passes for you. Dom@ Fortes Inboard Connection

Comment

sounds great FIC. I'll call you tuesday

Comment

FIC,

Do you own the Fortes dealership in Largo. I seen your website. I will probably call you when I get into some things I need to do to my boat. Is you shop located north or south of Bryan blvd.? I used to work at AMP on 118 ave years ago. I can't figure out where 114 ave is. Give my some landmarks. I used to live there up until 1993, got transferred. We used to ski on lake Seminole.

Dale
                                Dale
                                2000 21i Tige

Comment

Working...
                                X