X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 14burrito View Post
    https://marineenginedepot.com/johnso...-812b-impeller

I reached out to MP, great guys willing to help.literally ANY question you have. They told me, for my 08 340hp MP, it was a Johnson. I emailed them and told them the engine, which brand boat it was in and the serial number and they were able to help me.put a list of part together for my engine.

Hope that helps.
    Yep got down there tonight and looked at the plate and it states that it's a Johnson pump, ordered 2 off Overtons with a 30% discount code for 60 bucks with shipping, and the access isn't awful pretty sure it shouldn't be too bad, I hope!!

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013H...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I have been using. $26 and free shipping

Comment

Got the impeller changed, don't know how I would have done it without the puller tool, took a total of 15 minutes, super easy, thanks for the help!!

Comment

35% off at Overtons right now, going to snag a few impellers

Comment

My new impeller did not come with any lube... Any suggestions? I plan on doing it tonight and hope I can use something I have around the garage or house.
            Last edited by adsprog03; 04-26-2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Use some liquid dish soap

Comment

New boat owner here, trying to learn all the things.
                Is there a difference in the quality of the Jabsco impeller versus the Johnson 812-B?

Comment

They are different sizes.

Comment

Hi Lee,
                    The boat that I purchased has the Jabsco impeller installed, but the previous owner left the old impeller in the boat as a spare. The old impeller is the Johnson. If they are different sizes, will the jabsco cause any damage?

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Comment

You would need to look at the pump and see what pump you have.

Comment

Thanks. I believe it's a Johnson Pump. The boat is a 2007 20i, with the 5.7 marine power vortec.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Comment

If it is a Johnson Pump you would want the Johnson 09-812B-1 impeller.

Comment

Working...
                          X