2011 Tige Owners Reunion at Lake Mead VI -Sept. 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talltigeguy View Post
    Which of those would you recommend for a 225 pound guy?
    Originally posted by sincity View Post
    im in the 6'1" 230lb range, i dont do much surfing, mainly because i can never seem to find the sweet spot to let go of the rope, i either end up on the swim step, or floundering, but im good at beer drinking.
    sin city.
    The lakewakes board should be good, I wish I had a bazooka with me, they are faster, but we will see how the lakewakes does for you guys.

The good thing is the pocket is huge on our 24Ve.
    http://wake9.com/

Comment

Nicole and I will be showing up late Friday morning to meet up with Tall. We are planning on staying with Dan in the floatel at night.

I will be trying to get pulls from people all weekend.

Ragboy, if possible my wife would love to get a surf set behind your boat along with trying a real board out. We still use an 05 broadcast.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Comment

our plan is to leave Prescott by 10:am putting us in around 2:00. we are staying at the Lowes lake las vegas resort this is our first trip to lake mead as well as our first owners reunion. looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.

Comment

I will be on the floatell onthursday and Friday. Just got to Henderson. Way behind schedule today. Steak and margaritas tonight
          Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
            How much do we owe for the shirts?
            Shirts are $10 each and I'll have them tonight at BWW or on the lake all weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad05 View Post
              Shirts are $10 each and I'll have them tonight at BWW or on the lake all weekend.
              Thanks! I'll have the cash ready.
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

reading this is just making me bummed we can't go this year.....

Have fun everyone!!!!!!
                Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Nothing but butter
                  Let it be!!!

Comment

Currently the spot/beach is about 3 miles north of last years. Still on east side. Little bit rocky but has enough shoreline to anchor 10 to 15 boats.

Just waiting to get confirm from John.

Jason from Tall's boat.

Comment

Have fun fella's! Rode Skippa's Lake Wakes board today, very nice board! I almost got air with it...

Comment

Should see you guys around 10:00 am!
                        Boating Lake Mead since 2000

Comment

We are meeting at the dock for the reunion. Be there at 12!
                          Be excellent to one another.

Comment

It was great to finally make one of these and meet some of the fine folks from this forum!

I would like to thank those that put this together and all of the sponsors that brought the gear and donated raffle items.

Cheers
                            Boating Lake Mead since 2000

Comment

More tomorrow. All I can say is ragboy's wave was huge. Time for beer and bed
                              Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
                                More tomorrow. All I can say is ragboy's wave was huge. Time for beer and bed
                                Is that on the 24 Ve or his new Z3?

Comment

Working...
                                X