No announcement yet.

Mead 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also still have 1 single room available for Saturday night. Pm me. Has queen bed and sofa sleeper.
    Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
      Also still have 1 single room available for Saturday night. Pm me. Has queen bed and sofa sleeper.
      I think Dingle was interested.....

Comment

I can not even begin to tell you guys how jealous I am of all of you. If I didn't live on the east coast of Florida I would love to attend this event with my wife and daughter.

We used to have a sea ray and some of the best times we had on that boat were at owner reunions and Sea Ray sponsored event tie ups. Just a blast to be able to hang with so many like minded enthusiasts.

Hers hoping your weather, travel and days are awesome. Again - very jealous.

Comment

What was the radio channel you are going to use again?
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
            What was the radio channel you are going to use again?
            Mike it's channel 5... You coming up Thursday or Friday? I'll be getting up Thursday afternoon if all goes as planned!

Corn holes completed by the way... Not the best but they'll do! I have another set but not another set of bags.. Anyone have some corn hole sacks laying around? Think the ones I ordered might not be here in time.

See you all soon! Have all the bottles and koozies too! Bring your 10 spots! [emoji12][emoji482][emoji1303]

Comment

Channel 5. Thanks Mike! I am shooting to arrive around 3-4 wish on Thursday.
              Your boxes turned out great! You are now the LED king. I can't wait to see your boat all lit up and the new additions to the Tigé family
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I just confirmed my reservation in our lake view room. For whatever reason they had us there for Saturday night. We are leaving Saturday after the dinner. So that opens up a room that night if anyone is looking for one.

FYI: Fuel prices are $3.68 per gallon on the water and $2.32 on land. That's much better than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                  FYI: Fuel prices are $3.68 per gallon on the water and $2.32 on land. That's much better than I thought.
                  Right on man. I was going to call about the gas prices. Wish the boat was empty now for less weight to tow. It was around the same price last year! Cheaper than here, that's for sure! Awesome! Thanks for posting.

Comment

Does anyone have a PSI gauge for transmission or engine oil? If yes can you bring it to the meet plzzz

Comment

Looks like will have a full moon this weekend. Based on what we saw on our 7:30pm arrival into Vegas last night, the moon will be out early evening.
                      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Rolling up later than we wanted but should be there by 1900 hrs local. [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
                          Rolling up later than we wanted but should be there by 1900 hrs local. [emoji12]
                          Are you bringing the family to BWW's?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
                            Are you bringing the family to BWW's?
                            I was going to but wifey wants to get out there so we can set up shop. You guys enjoy!

Comment

Okay guys spent 2 days in the water and headed to BWW as we speak with DP Powell.
                              ME
                              DP Powell
                              Elevated Concept
                              UnStuck
                              Wakeman22
                              Xpjim

All here...water is great 79 degrees and calm. For launching purposes, launch on the right side of the dock if facing the water. Ramp conditions are good but 4x4 may be required dor retrieving for those with heavier boats. I have a giant Tige banner in front of my room and trailer is parked out front as well (room 5). If anyone needs anything this is where I'll be. Again VHF channel 5 is the event channel and I keep my radio on me most of the time. Hope to see everyone out there and safe travels.
                              Last edited by Thegerman618; 09-15-2016, 11:34 PM.
                              My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Dave and I just made a mistake, we are almost to BWW, and realized dinner is at 7:00!! We apologize, we will hang out till 7 when everyone arrives. But if anyone is in the area and wants to come by and say hello or is near by this early feel free.
                                My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X