Mead 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mead 2016

I know it's early, but a few people have already asked about next years reunion for scheduling purposes. I figured I would go ahead and start the thread as the first step in the planning phase. I would like to propose the weekend of September 16-18. Thoughts?

So want to go to this one year. The tow is a bear from my house!

Comment

I'm in!
      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Sounds great!
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I'll reserve my spot in everyone else's boat now since I just sold the "Bad05!"

Comment

Damn.... 4300km from home

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in for sure... Never too early to start talking about Mead Dave... Best trip of the year ALWAYS! You picked those wonderful dates last year so I am game for whatever you choose again! So 16-18th it is! Or 13 - 20th for me as I love staying as long as possible!

John- No more Tigé?! That mean you will be buying another boat? You are always welcome in my old bird!

Comment

Originally posted by Bad05 View Post
                I'll reserve my spot in everyone else's boat now since I just sold the "Bad05!"
                Im sure TTG will have room in his red and white RZX
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  Im sure TTG will have room in his red and white RZX
                  Exactly!! And if he doesn't buy a Tige soon, Admin will need to rename him to just "tallboatguy" after all these years of experimenting with other brands! Hopefully they can get the RZX dialed in and back down South for another surf session, maybe Mead this time?

Adam??

Comment

Originally posted by Bad05 View Post
                    Exactly!! And if he doesn't buy a Tige soon, Admin will need to rename him to just "tallboatguy" after all these years of experimenting with other brands! Hopefully they can get the RZX dialed in and back down South for another surf session, maybe Mead this time?

Adam??
                    I'll see what I can do! The warmer weather and water sure would be nice.. Are any of the boat ramps from the Overton exit still usable? That would make it easier for us to come down.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Brewer View Post
                      I'll see what I can do! The warmer weather and water sure would be nice.. Are any of the boat ramps from the Overton exit still usable? That would make it easier for us to come down.
                      2 years ago, I went to the Lake Mead reunion by launching from Echo bay, then taking the 35 minute trip across the lake to Temple Bar. It saved me about 3 hours of driving time by car. The wind came up Saturday afternoon and it was just plain treacherous getting back, but we made it back OK in 5 foot waves.
                      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Those dates look good. One thing to consider for factory support are the dates for Surf Expo in Orlando. I can't find the dates for 2016 yet but it was 10-12 Sep for 2015. It's usually the first week-weekend after Labor Day weekend.
                        2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                        2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

I am in, and as always John plenty of room in my boat.
                          My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

The week prior or the week after would be better for me...

Comment

Thanks for the input little criket. Unfortunately, it's looking more and more like the September 16-18 dates will be what we go with. As EWOK mentioned above, the Surf Expo in Orlando is scheduled for September 8-10 -confirmed in this link; http://www.surfexpo.com/Home/Article...June-2016.aspx and we have tried to stay consistent over the last few years with dates around the 20-21 September. I have also contacted the Temple Bar marina already, and they have plenty of rooms available for the requested dates. I wouldn't recommend anyone booking anything just yet though, as the point of contact (Sara) for us is out on vacation for another week, and she usually arranges a group discount for all of us Tige Owners. Please watch this thread for more updates.

Comment

Working...
                              X