No announcement yet.

Mead 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent. Thanks Dave for getting some dates out there. I am in again this year.
    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

I would love to come.....sadly it's a bit of a trek form here

Comment

I just spoke with Jennifer at Temple Bar Marina. We will be receiving the same discount as in years past (15% off rooms Sept. 16-18). Here are the rooms they currently have available;

6 Lake View Rooms (Includes 2 Double Beds)
        5 Desert View Room (Includes 2 Double Beds)
        2 Single Rooms (Includes 1 Double Bed and 1 Full Down Sofa)
        4 Fisherman Cabins (Includes 1 Bed, 1 Rollaway... but no TV, and no attached bathroom - its a short walk away)
        1 Small Kitchenette Room (Includes 1 Double Bed and a full Kitchen)

Motel Telephone # is: (928) 767-3211 - Ask for the Tige Owners Discount. Website is http://www.templebarlakemead.com/lodging

I know it's early - but you may want to start making your plans now... it will be here before you know it!

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
          I just spoke with Jennifer at Temple Bar Marina. We will be receiving the same discount as in years past (15% off rooms Sept. 16-18). Here are the rooms they currently have available;

6 Lake View Rooms (Includes 2 Double Beds)
          5 Desert View Room (Includes 2 Double Beds)
          2 Single Rooms (Includes 1 Double Bed and 1 Full Down Sofa)
          4 Fisherman Cabins (Includes 1 Bed, 1 Rollaway... but no TV, and no attached bathroom - its a short walk away)
          0 Small Kitchenette Room (Includes 1 Double Bed and a full Kitchen)

Motel Telephone # is: (928) 767-3211 - Ask for the Tige Owners Discount. Website is http://www.templebarlakemead.com/lodging

I know it's early - but you may want to start making your plans now... it will be here before you know it!
          Slight edit
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Awesome Dave! Thanks for your efforts and the update.
            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

So they have RV spots? I would probably pick up the toy hauler from Apache lake on the way up there.

Comment

They do have RV spots. Don't know much about them though.

Comment

Thanks, I will do some research

Comment

Hopefully I can catch a few waves from you guys again, I'm gonna try to make it down there again!

Comment

dj2 (and others interested in RV spots) - http://www.templebarlakemead.com/rv-...ple-bar-marina

Comment

I wanted to throw something out there and see how the group responds....

I've been talking to David Deep, founder of Wake for Warriors, in regards to a West Coast event similar to what they have out East (see links below).

http://www.wakeforwarriors.org

https://www.facebook.com/wakewarriors

My thought was if it makes sense to piggyback a WFW event on the TO Reunion to help save cost, increase the visibility without having to advertise another event and ensure there was enough participation that the Warriors had a good time at an already awesome event. That being said, I also don't want to take away from the TO Reunion in any way. Tige is a large sponsor, I think the only boat brand WFW works with, so there wouldn't be any other boat brand to worry about. Germaine Marine has already expressed interest in both the TO Reunion as well as a WFW event.

Please either PM, email (johncolman@me.com) or call me to discuss to keep the bulk of the comments off this thread. If there is enough interest, we can always add it to the thread. I also respect if anyone is against it and would rather keep that confidential without starting an argument. End of the day, this is the TO Reunion first and I am only suggesting this as a possible kick start to some future WFW events.

Thanks!
                        Last edited by Bad05; 01-12-2016, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Were in, looking forward to a great weekend

Comment

I will get you a PM on this I looked into this Org and wanted to be apart of it but saw they were east coast wasn't sure about the logistics of it.
                            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Wake for Warriors sounds like a promising organization. I'll send them an email too and find out if they piggy back with any other VA groups to get Vets on the water. I know there are a lot of vets on TO and I'd love to help someway. My new job will probably let me travel back down to Vegas for the 2016 TO Reunion!
                              2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                              2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Good feedback guys! I keep in touch with Dave and logistically we would have a little planning to do, but I also work with Nevada Military Support Alliance and plan on talking with them if as a group we decide to piggy back the events. Again, I am looking for constructive comments for or against the idea and DO NOT want this to take away from the original TO Reunion. I would rather plan a second event if there are concerns so keep the comments coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X