No announcement yet.

Mead 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question for all you Temple Bar experts out there (this will be my first time staying here).

How do most of you handle your boats overnight? Do you launch and trailer them back up each day or do you rent an overnight slip?

Comment

slip.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by kjohnson709 View Post
        Quick question for all you Temple Bar experts out there (this will be my first time staying here).

How do most of you handle your boats overnight? Do you launch and trailer them back up each day or do you rent an overnight slip?
        There are some of each. The marina is so far out of the way that fear of something getting stolen is minimized. I brought my boat 3 years ago and drove it from Echo bay and kept it in a slip and felt pretty comfortable with that.
        Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Okay thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's the only place I feel safe slipping our boat. Well, there and cottonwood cove seems pretty safe.
            Last edited by D&P Powell; 08-01-2016, 03:05 AM.

Comment

I slip it the whole trip but always do a weather check at night just in case. The slips are fine if there is not wind/weather, but if wind or summer monsoon is rolling in I would recommend pulling it to be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen its that time of year again finally that I know we have all been looking forward to....The 11th Annual West Coast Tige Owners Reunion, as one of you coordinator for this years event I am requesting the following information.

Can you confirm your attendance please and whether your bringing a boat? (side note, if you are attending but cant make the Saturday event please let us know, or if you are not able to attend please let us know as well there is a waiting list for rooms)
                I will need a head count for your party or number in crew? (this is for food preparation purposes)
                Shirts, who wants shirts how many you would like and the sizes please (design and price will be released later this month/early September)
                Food Allergies or Special Requirements we will do our best accommodate everyone's needs and we will release the "Menu" prior to the event to prevent any issues.

Please post with the following information I will keep track of the attendance.

We are about 30 days out for the event and things are coming along nicely.

Stay tuned.
                My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                  Can you confirm your attendance please and whether your bringing a boat? Confirming - with boat
                  I will need a head count for your party or number in crew? 4 in our Crew
                  Shirts, who wants shirts how many you would like and the sizes please? 6 Shirts (2 XL, 4 L)
                  Food Allergies or Special Requirements? I tell Pam I'm allergic to veggies - she doesn't buy it... so no food allergies here.

Comment

two = fri, sat, sun
                    no boat
                    1 XL shirt short sleeve
                    food allergies = low fat healthy crap
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Party of six
                      Will bring boat
                      1-xl
                      3-medium
                      2-small
                      Our party is allergic to not eating

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Party of 9 (!)
                        Bringing my boat.
                        1 large tee shirt. long sleeve if that's an option.
                        We will gladly eat whatever you throw at us.

Brad- what's the lowdown on the Saturday event? We'll have to hit the road by 6pm Saturday. We'll be there Thursday morning, if that matters.
                        Last edited by UNSTUCK; 08-16-2016, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Party of 5 and have boat
                          2 large
                          3 medium
                          No food issues

Comment

UNSTUCK you beat me to the punch, us coordinators were discussing somewhat of a "timeline" of events for Saturday. Here is the PLAN for SATURDAY

(Morning) Early Owner Sessions on your own time
                            (11:15-11:30) Center Channel Boat Tie off for Event Photo's (TEAMALLEN-Drone Photo)
                            (Afternoon) Owner Sessions, Board Demos, Boat Demos, Delta Demos, if you have VHF Radios Please Bring them Channel 5 for the event
                            (1700-1730)-Dinner is served (still ironing details here, but the time is set)
                            (1800-1830)-Raffle and Owners Dinner
                            (2100-2300)-Evening Surf Sessions with the lights on

Unstuck-If you can possibly delay your timeline shortly it will be in the best interest to stay, some of the prizes that were are giving away this year are EPIC.

Comment

Have boat. Party of 7
                              1 xxxl
                              1 xxl
                              1 xl
                              1 l
                              1 m
                              Last edited by xpjim1; 08-16-2016, 08:12 PM.
                              Let it be!!!

Comment

Party of 4
                                Will have our boat
                                1-XL, 1L, if you have any toddler sizes 2 please
                                Black pepper(I know it's a weird one)

Comment

Working...
                                X