Mead 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bad05 View Post
    "He's been busy" Come on Dingle....I know your boss! Hope to see everyone in a few weeks....fingers crossed the baby stays put and allows me to join you all!
    What up John! Congrats on the rugrat. Hope you make it out! Always have a spot for you on my boat if you don't mind riding in a classic. [emoji1316]

Comment

Thanks for the rant Dave! I hope some sponsors that have made contributions make up for all the others that literally laugh. What a terrible business ethic. Maybe it's a bad day for those employees or something.. I bet the company owners would not appreciate that and if they are the owners then they won't be around long... Anyhow, we appreciate all the hard work that goes into this. Thanks to you and Brad and John and all the sponsors and Tigé. It's the best boat meet up and only keeps getting better. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Correct post 193 to reflic my T-shirt order. I need 1-xl, 1-lg, 2-med.

See you guys in a few weeks.
        Last edited by Wakeman22; 08-28-2016, 01:52 PM.
        Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Are the t-shirts going to be the long sleeve ones? Those get worn weekly in my household.. Love the quality the last few years and price was right!

Sorry if missed that in the thread.

Comment

Going to release one of the prize FREE raffle give aways...
            2016 Sleigh Boards 4' 6" hand signed by Josh Sleigh. This board model just took First Place in the Texas U.S Open in surf style. image.jpg

This board will be passed around to demo during the event, and again will be raffled off for FREE at the owners dinner.
            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
              ...will be raffled off for FREE at the owners dinner.
              Thanks Brad for your continued efforts over the last few months to make this the best event possible!

Comment

I had to buy a new boat this weekend just so I could be eligible to win some of these awesome prizes....ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                  Going to release one of the prize FREE raffle give aways...
                  2016 Sleigh Boards 4' 6" hand signed by Josh Sleigh. This board model just took First Place in the Texas U.S Open in surf style.

This board will be passed around to demo during the event, and again will be raffled off for FREE at the owners dinner.
                  Nice man! Good find! Between this and the Mission Delta tab... I'm stoked to try them both! Thanks for all the hard work and heavy lifting brad!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
                    Correct post 193 to reflic my T-shirt order. I need 1-xl, 1-lg, 2-med.

See you guys in a few weeks.
                    Updated, how many total in your party Jim?
                    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

There have been several individuals that have gone above and beyond to make this year's reunion amazing. This early release is demonstrative of the level of effort that has gone into getting sponsorships. My thanks truly goes out to The German and D&P Powell and others who have worked many hours in getting these amazing prizes and putting this together...

Comment

boonecragun - thanks for the kind words, but theGerman618, BAD05, and I have to confess. We are holding out... YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET! I know I mentioned this once before, but PLEASE folks - if you are attending and have plans to purchase ANYTHING for your boat over the next couple of weeks... you may want to hold out a little while longer.

Comment

Tige 2016.jpg

Comment

Sick! @Bad05

Comment

Prizes are amazing! Logo looks good too! Great work!!

Don't forget your bumpers for the boat tie-up. It looks like the ball fender place is sold out for the year, so no deal on them this time.
                              Exile Buoy Ball Fenders will be in stock soon and you can get 10% off right now.
                              http://exileaudio.com/store/index.ph...ll-fender.html

I wish we could re-logo those fender balls?
                              Last edited by TeamAllen; 08-29-2016, 09:16 PM.
                              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I wish we could re-logo those fender balls?
                                We can do our own, they dont have a patent on hipity-pods
                                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                                X