No announcement yet.

Mead 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible list of Sponsors and a Killer Z3 to check out. Thank you so much!!

How much were the shirts? I can't find it back there and does John want to get paid now?
    How about the food? Can or should we pay in advance or at the event?
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
      Incredible list of Sponsors and a Killer Z3 to check out. Thank you so much!!

How much were the shirts? I can't find it back there and does John want to get paid now?
      How about the food? Can or should we pay in advance or at the event?
      Think Brad said 15 per shirt and possibly 15 per meal. Nothing has been finalized though. Not sure if they're wanting money upfront though. Dave, Brad?

Comment

Shirt prices will be in the 15 dollar range but that's still being worked out. More to come. Food prices are also set at $15 per person, but again, that may change as sponsors have indicated they may help us offset the cost. Either way, all $ will be collected at the event (for both).

Comment

Perfect. I'll bring the cash to the event. Thank you!!
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Shipping out a 45 lb box in the AM..............must mean we are getting close

On another note, anyone thinking of taking a friday night surf run and might have room for a couple more? Would love to get a night surf in!
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Once I get my bearing again and learn the shallow spots during the day I will be planning my evening surf routes. I will be happy to take you out for session (and anyone else looking for an evening session. I will have plenty of glow sticks (for the life jacket) for who ever wants to get an evening session in.
              My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                Once I get my bearing again and learn the shallow spots during the day I will be planning my evening surf routes. I will be happy to take you out for session (and anyone else looking for an evening session. I will have plenty of glow sticks (for the life jacket) for who ever wants to get an evening session in.
                If I read the chart right that I just googled, the moon will not be up until after midnight. That might make it pretty dicey. Even a little moon light would be nice to get some landmarks set up.
                Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Last year, I used the channel buoys. That worked pretty well. I bought night vision for further insurance for the night runs. Hopefully my mechanic can find the mystery of my boat so I can bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by little_criket View Post
                    Last year, I used the channel buoys. That worked pretty well. I bought night vision for further insurance for the night runs. Hopefully my mechanic can find the mystery of my boat so I can bring it.
                    Got your PM but for some reason it won't let me do a reply it just gives me a "Proxy Error".

No problem, let us me know what you plan to do. The shirt orders are closed, but we did get extra shirts so we should be able to fill your order.

I have tower lights that work pretty well for night surfing and I put a glow stick on the life jackets for extra insurance. I need to upgrade to more underwater lights to really light up the water but for now it works pretty well.
                    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                      Shipping out a 45 lb box in the AM..............must mean we are getting close

On another note, anyone thinking of taking a friday night surf run and might have room for a couple more? Would love to get a night surf in!
                      Did you mail to me or DP? Just so we can keep an eye out for it.

Comment

Updated, how many total in your party Jim?
                        Me and the girlfriend.
                        Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Just checking in as we near the date. I see Brad and Dave and John have been crazy busy. Great work guys.

See you all in a little over a week.
                          Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Did you mail to me or DP? Just so we can keep an eye out for it.
                            In-laws, so no it will be there for me and ill bring it out to the lake.
                            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                              In-laws, so no it will be there for me and ill bring it out to the lake.
                              Awesome, thanks again Mike! See you Thursday for dinner, winds are supposed to be howling at Temple Bar on Thursday (2 mph) so we might be a little late, might get stuck on the water!

Comment

Awesome, thanks again Mike! See you Thursday for dinner, winds are supposed to be howling at Temple Bar on Thursday (2 mph) so we might be a little late, might get stuck on the water!
                                Yeah if the winds are cranking like that, I might be late to dinner as well........

Are their significant shallow spots in this area? Or are we being overly cautious?
                                Germaine Marine
                                "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
                                X