Mead 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mead 2016

Not that you have to solicit for volunteers Dave and Brad... [emoji6]You know I'm there in whatever needed aspect.

Have some corn holes in progress! Looking pretty sweet so far!

Need to do some more work but I will have two sets I'll be bringing!
    Last edited by h2osk8er00; 09-09-2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
      Not that you have to solicit for volunteers Dave and Brad... [emoji6]You know I'm there in whatever needed aspect.

Have some corn holes in progress! Looking pretty sweet so far!

Need to do some more work but I will have two sets I'll be bringing!
      those look bad ***
      Germaine Marine
      "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
        those look bad ***
        Thanks Elevated! Not as bad *** as that Z3 though!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
          We have one room that may be available Saturday night only. The party has not cancelled their reservation in this room yet so we can time it right and get another Tige owner in the room. It's a "Single" room, meaning it has one double bed and a sleeper sofa, a small refrigerator with freezer, satellite TV, AC, restroom, etc. If you are interested, please let me know via private message AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
          I am the one with the extra room Saturday night. You can private message me directly if you are interested in the room.
          Thanks
          Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by h2osk8er00 View Post
            Thanks Elevated! Not as bad *** as that Z3 though!!!!
            Germaine Marine

Comment

Sponsors still coming in... hmmmm - wonder what Slingshot sent our way? http://www.slingshotsports.com/2016-...7#.V8hGs5grK70

Comment

Wow! That looks like a nice board! Why don't you just go ahead and put my name down for that.

Comment

Dave. You are such a tease.

Can't wait to demo some of these boards.
                  Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Just throwing this out there:

Is anyone interested in doing some kind of informal swap meet while there? I have a wakeboard, a 2 person tube, and "The Thing"- a knee board/wakeboard/surfboard toy that I'd like to sell, maybe also a skim board as well.

Comment

Mead 2016

Good idea UNSTUCK! You can always bring some old gear and see if anyone wants it...I have even seen people use their older products as auctions in the giveaway just to get rid of it. I think a lot of my old gear will end up Bing made into benches or wall decor in the garage. I know for me I am solely interested in surfing stuff now and pretty much have what I need. Thanks for the idea though! Not a bad thing we could start doing at these events! Trade/buy each others gear!

I know I had always thought that we should do an install for the products won out there. With all the expertise and a pretty good amount of tool resources brought by fellow boat owners, it would be cool to install some of the easier items that people win and snap some photos for sponsors. Guess it depends on what's being given away that year and what we bring. This is more for the older boats as I don't think Elevated will be needing any upgrades anytime soon! [emoji12][emoji6]

Only a few days away! I am actually bringing my wife and 2 month old out now.. Brad and I will be boat hoping on each others boats but if we have some owners without boats and don't mind hopping on some decade old boats we welcome you on our boats! Makes it challenging to surf with only 2 people per boat!

Weather changed today in So Cal! Looks like we may not even hit 100 out there in Mead! Always love the weather this time of year but if this is your first time coming remember that lake mead is completely unpredictable at times. Been hitting this spot since 5 years old.. And my grandpa had been going for 30 years before that. I love it but we have had some dangerous days on the water... Can't wait to see everyone and look forward to meeting the new attendees! I'll be the one with the 2/3rd oldest boat and a baby. [emoji16][emoji1462][emoji1316]
                      Last edited by h2osk8er00; 09-12-2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Mead 2016

So this just happened!!! And Max approved! (Baby not included- used for size purposes) These are 10 bucks each, same as the koozies... PM me if interested! Need the order in tomorrow morning to make sure it's done in time! All the koozies are done and paid for.. Will collect cash when I hand them out at Mead.. This is my last thing I'm trying to do before I leave! Promise. Lol...

These are still being worked on as well [emoji847][emoji6][emoji1316]
                        Last edited by h2osk8er00; 09-13-2016, 04:23 AM.

Comment

I'll take one
                          Germaine Marine

Comment

Originally posted by elevatedconcept View Post
                            I'll take one
                            How do you want your name and handle displayed Elevated? For example, do you want your name and handle like mine?

Comment

Good Morning and Good Day!!

Here we are just a few short days away from the event. I would like to make a few reposts, and do a little re-cap of the event for everyone that is either just joining us or missed the plan.
                              As soon as Dave or I arrive, (probably me since he is old and cant get out of bed before 9) I will post a review of the launch ramp, water levels, water temps, ect. for everyone but specifically the launching and ramp situation. Those that have been there previous years are aware of the challenges of launching here and it gets worse every year as the water level drops and hate to bring bad news but its even lower this year.
                              The shirts are final, we pushed the order back to allow for a few more changes but the shirts were ordered last week. The logo's, design and colors have been selected and shirts go in for printing TODAY!!! Shirts will be at the reunion on Thursday (Evening) BAD05 will be your point of contact for shirts ($15 each). If you are not arriving until Friday no worries please attend the Friday Parking Lot Meeting at 7:00 P.M. we will have the shirts there as well along with ALL of the demo equipment. I have attached the "Itinerary" for the event we will do our best to stick to these times mostly so we can afford everyone the most time of the water. Take a look over the itinerary or print one out, I will probably print a few out to pass around just in case. Again for those that missed it here is the "Plan":

11th Annual Tige’ Owners Reunion

Timeline of Events and Information

General Information- Most owners have VHF Radio’s. If you have one, the event channel will be 5. Please stay OFF of channels 9 & 16 for general communication unless declaring an emergency. There is A LOT of water out there, find your spot and have a good time no need to crowd the main harbor which is primarily used by the demo boats. We recommend people go north for the best water and the most space between boats.

Thursday- Pre-Event Kick-Off at 7:00 P.M. Buffalo Wild Wings:
                              - Galleria Pavilion, 617 Mall Ring Cir, Henderson, NV 89014
                              This event is optional. Please do not feel obligated in any way to attend.
                              Friday- Owner Arrivals, Meet and Greets, Demo Board Presentations, Mission Boat Gear Delta Presentations and Demo, Demo Rules and Process, Coordinator Introductions at 7:00 p.m.
                              - Parking Lot (Desert Side) of the Temple Bar Marina
                              - Event T-Shirt Pick-Up
                              - Boards/Delta FREE to Demo
                              - Boards MUST be returned nightly to Brad/Dave/or Board manufacturer’s representatives. Room numbers will be provided unless told otherwise from above personnel.
                              - PLEASE - No hoarding Boards or Delta. Demo as long as needed and pass to another owner to demo.
                              - Please be careful when handling boards and passing between boats.
                              - All Boards and Delta must be returned to Brad/Dave/ or Board manufacturer’s representatives NLT 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
                              Saturday- Owners/Family/Friends Tige Boats Picture. Large boat tie off in front of Temple Rock just outside the Harbor will take place at 12:00 p.m.
                              - Please be courteous. Have your bumpers/buoys ready for tie off in advance. We don’t want any accidents.
                              - PLEASE Watch your speed and wake on approach there will be people/kids in the water.
                              Once again, please ensure that boards/Delta are returned to Dave/Brad NLT 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. We (coordinators) will need to prepare for the raffle. Dinner (catering) begins at 5:00 p.m. under the overhang just below the desert facing rooms closest to the water. If you choose to participate in the catered meal at this time we are tentatively looking at a cost not to exceed $15 per person. All boat owners who have brought their boat to the event will need to check in with a coordinator at 5:30 P.M to have your name added to the hat (1 NAME PER BOAT). Raffle will begin promptly at 6:00 P.M. Please understand – we are still working DAILY on adding more sponsors and more raffle prizes. If we are able to obtain prizes for every Tige boat owner (regardless if they brought their boat or not), we will open the raffle up to those attendees as well.
                              Saturday Evening Surf Session - After dinner and the raffle, around 9:00 p.m. there will be a boat or two leaving for an evening surf session (weather dependent). If you wish to attend please make contact with Brad (because Dave isn’t brave enough to do it-LOL).
                              ***Sunday***- ALL OWNERS WHO WIN A PRIZE ARE REQUESTED TO MEET AT THE DOCK WITH THEIR BOATS AND THE PRIZES THEY WON FOR A PHOTO SESSION WITH JENN (OUR EVENT PHOTOGRAPHER) AT 9:00 A.M. THIS IS IMPAIRATIVE!!!! WE NEED TO SHOW THE SUPPORT TO OUR SPONSORS BY SHOWING WHERE THEIR DONATIONS ARE GOING AND WHO WON THEM. FAILURE TO SHOW UP FOR THIS DOES A HUGE DISCREDIT TO THIS EVENT AND COULD EFFECT OUR POTENTIAL SPONSORS IN THE FUTURE…DON’T BE THAT GUY!
                              We are truly looking forward to this event and seeing our Tige’ Family again at the reunion. We ask that everyone be safe, be smart, be responsible, and have a good time. We will do our best to ensure that everyone is involved and included in the event. Thank you for your attention to this and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
                              Dave (D&P Powell) and Brad (theGerman618)
                              My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Quick update regarding the Pre-Event Kick-Off........

Still at Buffalo Wild Wings, but the location is at the Las Vegas South Premium Outlets, 7430 S Las Vegas Blvd #120, Las Vegas, NV 89123 (same as previous years).
                                Still meeting around 7:00 P.M. but if anyone that can arrive early and start reserving tables it would be helpful!

Hope to see a bunch of you in 2 days....wear your favorite Tige swag for quick group identification! HA!

Comment

Working...
                                X