No announcement yet.

Does anyone slalom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is another one take on New Years day 05. Not slalom but this is how those guys finished thier anual polar bear ski day to break in the new year.

A little off topic but still fun on the water.
    Attached Files
    I don't want to go to work, take me wake surfing instead!

Comment

Originally posted by scoot18 View Post
      Here are a few pics of my twin bro doing what he loves. I don't do much of it anymore for same reasons as what many of you are saying. We were pretty avid with slalom growing up and he has maintained moving forward. He rode behind the 22Ve and didn't really like the wake, still had too much bump in it. He said it's not the same as a true flat bottom.
      MAN HE IS REALLY PULLING!
      Common Sense is not so Common
      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Originally posted by scoot18 View Post
        Here are a few pics of my twin bro doing what he loves. I don't do much of it anymore for same reasons as what many of you are saying. We were pretty avid with slalom growing up and he has maintained moving forward. He rode behind the 22Ve and didn't really like the wake, still had too much bump in it. He said it's not the same as a true flat bottom.
        Wow picture one is awesome!!!! Did he bail on the second picture?? or was he dipping his elbow to slow down??

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
          Wow picture one is awesome!!!! Did he bail on the second picture?? or was he dipping his elbow to slow down??
          I'm not sure. I wasn't there. We are getting kind of old so I guess anything is possible. I like your dipping the elbow to slow down scenario, that sounds cool!

Looking at the first pic, that is a pretty hard pull. I wouldn't be surprized if he didn't bust a few blood vessels on that one.
          I don't want to go to work, take me wake surfing instead!

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
            Geez, get over it already...or are we going to have to break out walker?

Seriously, for my best friends 40th birthday, we got some old wooden skis and mounted a walker to it. He actually tried it out the next day. I wish I had a digital picture of that...it was funny.

Good luck with the PT! It definitely sucks getting old.
            Break out the Walker and I'll supply a ski or two.

Maybe we can start a new skiing fad.

Hell I only have 4-5 years on you

PT is a Pain and boring as heck until the PT pushes back on my knee to get better extension. Is enough to make me scream. BFL my knee and Cluster Headaches will not stop me from skiing again. The holeshot will definetly help me get up compared to old boatthat had 190 php
            Last edited by Guest; 02-27-2008, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
              I *heart* slalom

Looking good. I wish I was 34 years younger skiing off of this technology.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Lab_trainer View Post
                Looking good. I wish I was 34 years younger skiing off of this technology.
                Thank You,

Those were taken at a tournament in Indiana. I think I skied a PB there but I actually dont remember....

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
                  Thank You,

Those were taken at a tournament in Indiana. I think I skied a PB there but I actually dont remember....
                  How long have you been skiing in tournaments?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Lab_trainer View Post
                    How long have you been skiing in tournaments?
                    I have been skiing for about 4 years and last year was my first 2 tournaments.

Comment

Love it. I go from the week the ice melts off the lake to when it starts to freeze again.

Comment

I'm new to this site but skiing is what i live for, I'm 20 and its hard to find anyone else my age that skis too!!

Comment

sweet pix everyone
                          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X