• Show
Clear All

You guys are way over our league

00080001.JPG

00080002.JPG

00080004.JPG

00080007.JPG

00080016.JPG

This is my type of forum, thanks Hammer for starting this...

Comment

Pictures 3 and 4 .......he needs to move his bindings forward. He's really tail riding, wheeling like the fonz!!!!

Comment

Getting better every day

Took him off my PSR and back to a 55" HO mach, seems to have a lot more ski in the water now. Sucks to be getting older - the higher I get, the lower he gets.

Comment

Slalom Junkies

For all you slalom junkies I sent John Horton all my notes from the '08 ski test and he posted them. If nothing else it's an amusing read.

http://ballofspray.com/vanillaforum/...&page=1#Item_0

Comment

55"? That seems real short. I have a 67" Mach 1, and I ski a 70" occassionally. In Zad's defense, two of my pics are behind a MC.
            Last edited by illiniboarder88; 02-16-2008, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by illiniboarder88 View Post
              55"? That seems real short. I have a 67" Mach 1, and I ski a 70" occassionally. In Zad's defense, two of my pics are behind a MC.
              55" has to be an error or typo? 10 year olds are starting on 63" right?

Comment

Originally posted by illiniboarder88 View Post
                Yup i have skied behind them all, malibu, CC, and mastercraft.
                Common Sense is not so Common
                Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
                  Pictures 3 and 4 .......he needs to move his bindings forward. He's really tail riding, wheeling like the fonz!!!!
                  I agree
                  Common Sense is not so Common
                  Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
                    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Give him a break... He's paying tribute...

Nice pix guys... I haven't ski'd or slalomed in probably over 10 years. (I love to snowski tho... that's how I broke my shoulder this year.) I just bought a really cheap pair of waterski's (They were about $150 - I don't know the brand but I bought them from overtons). Does a good quality ski make a difference? I'm anxious to get out and try it again... Your pix are encouraging... I'll let you know how it goes...
                    http://www.linkedin.com/in/zachgarcia
                    http://www.facebook.com/people/Zach-Garcia/1327360382

Comment

Me too. Just got me motivated to get back in shape!
                      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Right - 67" Mach 1, handles it way better than my 67 PSR - due to my power sticks I can't move the bindings ahead or back from where they are mounted. Lucky I"m a lot heavier and can sink the ski pending my stance - probably should be a 70" for me - I just pick up the speed instead.

Comment

im a newbie to slalom, so any links to good beginner/progressive guides would be helpful. i board and ski but im tryin to get back into skiing this year, just cant get enough of that spray

Comment

3 out of 4 in my Team are skiers. We're still working on the 4th.

We ski every time we're out. It's a great time.
                            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by deanwarwick View Post
                              im a newbie to slalom, so any links to good beginner/progressive guides would be helpful. i board and ski but im tryin to get back into skiing this year, just cant get enough of that spray
                              Here is a great place to start.

http://www.fifteenoff.com/forum/

Comment

Here are a few pics of my twin bro doing what he loves. I don't do much of it anymore for same reasons as what many of you are saying. We were pretty avid with slalom growing up and he has maintained moving forward. He rode behind the 22Ve and didn't really like the wake, still had too much bump in it. He said it's not the same as a true flat bottom.
                                Attached Files
                                I don't want to go to work, take me wake surfing instead!

Comment

Working...
                                X