Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That will be one of the items to do this winter. Should be a snap then.

Comment

id double check that 6.0L it is a jabsco pump and the 5.7L has a johnson pump and i dont think they dont use same impeller

Comment

If you read back in the post, Lee confirmed that the 6.0 is the same, unless I missed something.

Comment

Gman, that is the same impellar number I have for my 2005 340hp 5.7L engine, It should fit fine...L

Comment

Lee, seems your the "go to guy" on parts and mechanical stuff, do you by chance know the part number for a water/fuel seperator on a 2005, 340hp 5.7L marine power engine???

Comment

Impellar

Originally posted by gman View Post
              lee, is this the same impeller part for a 340hp 5.7l enigine (2005)
              Originally posted by lee View Post
              Yes.
              Lee, seems your the "go to guy" on parts and mechanical stuff, do you by chance know the part number for a water/fuel seperator on a 2005, 340hp 5.7L marine power engine???

Comment

Originally posted by firemangr82b1 View Post
                The part number would be 395524.

Comment

Thanks Lee

Comment

OK, I posted a how to change the impeller in the "How To" section. MAN. That was long. Hope it makes some sense.

Comment

Does anyone know what part number the impeller is for the 320hp 5.7L marine power engine (2008)?

Comment

Originally posted by DieselPWR View Post
                        Does anyone know what part number the impeller is for the 320hp 5.7L marine power engine (2008)?
                        im calling MP right now

*EDIT* The Marine Power 5.7L's with Johnson front-mounted crank driven raw water pumps use the Johnson #09-812B-1. Pump # is F6B.
                        Last edited by chpthril; 04-29-2008, 07:00 PM.
                        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Comment

I love pictures
                            Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post
                              I love pictures
                              The funny thing is that Lee usually does one sentence answers but this time he took a picture.... PRICELESS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
                                The funny thing is that Lee usually does one sentence answers but this time he took a picture.... PRICELESS!!!!!
                                I almost posted the exact same thing!
                                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
                                X