DIY Ballast Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    I finally received my order of these as well. First thing I noticed was that the barbed outlet is now 1", down from the 1.125". This will make it easier to fit the hose over. The outlet threads are still the 1.125".
    You may have a ever newer model than me. I believe mine have the 1.125" barb outlet. Here is a pic from the package.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thats interesting.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chpthril
        Are my new pumps the 1" barb? Have not checked them yet.
        Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Wakeman22 View Post
          chpthril
          Are my new pumps the 1" barb? Have not checked them yet.
          They should be. I ordered an extra, and just reached in and grabbed one out. Hope they were all the same.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Chpthril can you confirm that your pumps came with a 1.125" thread to 1" barb fitting for the outlet? I contacted attwood to buy the 1.125" thread to 1"barb and they say they don't produce such a fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsjstt View Post
              Chpthril can you confirm that your pumps came with a 1.125" thread to 1" barb fitting for the outlet? I contacted attwood to buy the 1.125" thread to 1"barb and they say they don't produce such a fitting.
              Ok, I must confess I didnt mic it the other day when they came in. I looked at it, and the barbed fitting just looked smaller then the usual 1.125 that comes with the previous T1200 and the Rule. Now I have busted open the package and measured it. It is indeed a 1.125 hose barb fitting. Sorry for the confusion. Either way, the fitting still work fine on the 1" hose, it just has to be heated and lubed to get the fitting to slide in.

The barb actually mics out to 1.146"

Comment

Working...
              X