Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whiteflash watersports View Post
    +1 - continue the ban of nobody aka obama4president -
    Who made you Tige God? Get a life and buy a MasterCraft you goof!

Comment

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
      Nobody could explain that omission. A very important fact that wasn't told. Typical Liberal.
      You too. Sell you heap and buy a Mastercraft, you'll thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
        Ram sells initial run of the 1/2 ton diesel out in 3 days!
        http://autos.yahoo.com/news/initial-...153014176.html
        All 8,000 Ram trucks return for warranty repairs within the first week. Apparently the truck has major transmission defects.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/crapassd...lings493899003

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
          Their are millions out their suffering due to politics, this site is to take our minds off of stress and have fun with each other and their familys , there is nothing funning about your comments or your tasteless call sign!!!!!!!!!!
          First of all. It's THERE not their.

Second, who's suffering other than the low and middle class, which obviously isn't you boat owners. And speaking the truth, I don't think any of you guys give a hoot about the poor or middle class. Seems to me most of you are self righteous, pompous boat owners. Seems most ski boat owners are, just got to the other forums and see for yourself.

Third, familys is families.

Forth, nothing funning? What's that about? I'm funning myself today, ha ha ha ha.

Fifth, what is so tasteless about Obama's comment. Sounds to me like your a pissant who doesn't like the Democrat party. Get over it because their only getting stronger.

Sixth, this site sucks. It was fun until whack job cut out all the fun last year. Why do you tards hang around here when you have options?

Seven, what got you today Dom? It can't be over this petty political stuff. It's freakin harmless fun in the "off topic" forum. So something's got you torqued and it can't be Nobody.

Fess up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blatent.Crap View Post

Fifth, what is so tasteless about Obama's comment. Sounds to me like your a pissant who doesn't like the Democrat party. Get over it because their only getting stronger.
            if we are on the topic of spelling and grammar, it is "You're" and not your and "They're" instead of their But hay, who needs those skills when you have an EBT card and free healthcare
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Dear Admin.

In this thin skinned society I am deeply offended by the word Crap in Blatent.Crap's name.

This is a family core forum and I am sure there are kids that come here and would be distraught at reading that.

Good catch Mike.
              Formertigeowners.com
              I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

I'm sick of this stuff too. Not sure why everything turns in to a political debate. Not everyone on here cares about US politics.

Comment

It should also be Seventh to follow suit. I'm a Wakeboat owner not a Ski boat owner.
                  I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Nobody now has 3 user names, just what we needed. NOT!

Comment

Blatant is spelled B L A T A N T by the way....
                      It's not an optical illusion.
                      It just looks like one.....

Comment

Originally posted by philwsailz View Post
                        Blatant is spelled B L A T A N T by the way....
                        Did you know that Old MacDonald wasn't a good speller either?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                          Did you know that Old MacDonald wasn't a good speller either?
                          Dag-nammit!
                          Last edited by philwsailz; 02-28-2014, 06:09 PM.
                          It's not an optical illusion.
                          It just looks like one.....

Comment

Wasn't me. But I have an idea.

Comment

The Tige lovers on the other forum site are laughing their butts off. Anywho....there's nothing wrong with being a Democrat and having a respect for our president, as I did for GB.

There is nothing wrong with political discussions in the OFF topic arena, or at least "shouldn't be".

But there are always a few cry babies that freak out over the simple stuff in life.

Rorell.

Took our Tige off shore this past weekend for a fishing trip. Couldn't keep anything because its off season........but no bragging, we caught 42 fish in 6 hours.

4 of them were keepers, if we were allowed to keep them. Meaning 22" for Red and 24" for Black (Grouper).

What's funny is there will be some bafoon on this forum that thinks fishing in a Tige Rz4 is outlandish or idiotic. Why? Don't have a clue.

But I'm sure if I offered up a fresh grouper sandwich (grilled) on an onion roll with lettuce and tomato topped with melted cheese, they'd have their hands out. Did I mention toasted onion roll?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Obama4President2016; 02-28-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

But WAIT! If you catch one NOW, we'll throw in a 2nd one absolutely free.

The fishing was THAT GOOD!

(I know....definitely off topic but I couldn't' help myself)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X