Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wickedcummins View Post
    My truck is 190k and 9 years old.. Still drives and looks new
    My wifes 2002 has 225K. Its per year mileage actually doubled 4 years ago. Just think of how many miles it would have if it wasnt in the shop every other week

2 years ago, I left a full time position as a field tech to concentrate full time on MLA. I had a 2005 chevy express with north of 275K miles when I gave it up. I put about 180K of those miles on it over a 3 year period.

Your so called foreign cars are for the most part, quality built, but the US vehicles arent the hunks o junk they used to.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by Obama4President2016 View Post
      The fundamentals of QDR.

Boys and girls, after you watch this video there we'll be a short test. Please have a sharp pencil and one clean sheet of paper.

Can u even spell QDR?
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

My Ford 150 had 11,300 lb towing capacity. That's a little more than the biased video states.

Comment

First of all GM didnt screw the american public, the current administration did, Gm had several investment companys that were going to buy up the various divisions , Penski was one of them , the goverment stepped in and forced them to stop the deals and take the bailout , which that money opened 11 new car factorys and 8 new engine foundrys and the design studios in China, thus GMC stands for General Motors of China , then the goverment sells off the stock for a 26 million dollar loss!!!!!!
          As to American versus foreign I will go with what has served me and my family with outstanding durability ,economy, and resale and that is American built vehicles.
          As to the JD Power report that is about as accurate as the goverment reports about job growth , have you ever wondered how on a TV add Toyota Camry comes on and claims No# 1 in class as reported by JD Power an hour latter theres a Nissan Altima add claiming there No# 1 in class as reported by JDPower , there both in the same class , numbers dont lie you just change how you collect the data same as our lame goverment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lmao keep your jap $hit
            www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
            http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

The Toyota Tundra is the most american truck you can buy and it is assembled in Texas as is the Tacoma

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/1...tml/?a=viewall

http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/t...-for-2013.html
              Last edited by whiteflash watersports; 12-19-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

What do Toyota's have to do with the new Ram 1500 Diesel???? If you don't like American trucks, go start a new thread about it.

Comment

Built here or not Money earned leaves to a non american country. **** id buy and drive a FORD lol before I owned any jap crap! sorry

Comment

Comment

Built here or not Money earned leaves to a non american country. **** id buy and drive a FORD lol before I owned any jap crap! sorry
                      Hmm.......your boat is 75% petroleum based materials......where do you think that crud oil came from? It certainly wasnt dug out of the ground below the US soil by a US owned company. Sounds like your next boat will not be an ASR, but rather a wooden skiff built from good ol Georgia Pine

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                        What do Toyota's have to do with the new Ram 1500 Diesel???? If you don't like American trucks, go start a new thread about it.
                        Comparison purposes.

Ram 1500 diesel versus (2014) Toyota Tundra diesel (2016).

Who will make a more reliable truck out of the gate?

Of course we already know the answer.

Dodge make a better looking truck, Toyota makes a more reliable truck.

But honestly, what does a tug-O-war prove other than drunken hillbilly's having sharing laughs?

So quit being such a hoe.

Comment

Built here assembled here leads to american jobs - spending money in local economies. It is a global market. A large portion of all of your goods are built somewhere else. Toyota is currently testing a cummins diesel but plans to wait until the after 2016/17 and the cafe standard changes - google it. I have had two F150's and loved them both. The first had over 400,000 miles and the second I just sold for $3500 with 274,000 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama4President2016 View Post
                            Comparison purposes.

Ram 1500 diesel versus (2014) Toyota Tundra diesel (2016).

Who will make a more reliable truck out of the gate?

Of course we already know the answer.

Dodge make a better looking truck, Toyota makes a more reliable truck.

But honestly, what does a tug-O-war prove other than drunken hillbilly's having sharing laughs?

So quit being such a hoe.
                            dodge will go just as long as your toyota if both are cared for the same!

Comment

I can only chime in here about the 1/2 ton market as I've never personally owned a heavy duty pickup. I've always owned American until my present truck. I've always said that if I could put a cummins diesel in a Silverado with ford interior I would be in heaven! Wishful thinking eh. My last truck was an F150, which I loved, and I do own a Tundra now and have to admit I really do like it. I completely felt dirty not buying American and took a shower when I got home after signing for the new rig I do like how my truck was completely built here in the US by US workers.

The American product as far as trucks are concerned really have come a long way and a 1/2 diesel option is long overdue. Whichever company has earned your brand loyalty lets hope they do this 1/2 ton diesel stuff right!

Comment

Like, um, duh, isn't Chrysler owned by Fiat? Last I checked FIAT was Italian? Italy, I believe, would fall into that category of countries which might be described as "non american"?

Comment

Working...
                                X