No announcement yet.

New ram 1500 Diesel I doing it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 2003 Dodge RAM Compared to a 2013-2014 Ram is a night and day difference.

I should know, I have owned a 2001, 2005 and now a 2012. The interior fit/finish in my 2012 rivals my BMW...
    Boating Lake Mead since 2000

Comment

just read about the 2015 chevy colorado appears they are making the 2.8l turbo diesel an option on it.

Comment

Here's some more info:
        http://www.propickupmag.com/duramax-2-8l-diesel/

Comment

Key words here are "all new". Dodge knows how to make a really good looking truck but quality is still sub-par. After 100K a dodge becomes too expensive to keep on the road. I'll wait until 2016 when Toyota launches their new diesel. They get things right the first time.

Comment

LMAO thats the dumbest $hit I have seen someone write.. But then again your screen name says it all
            www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
            http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Originally posted by Obama4President2016 View Post
              Key words here are "all new". Dodge knows how to make a really good looking truck but quality is still sub-par. After 100K a dodge becomes too expensive to keep on the road. I'll wait until 2016 when Toyota launches their new diesel. They get things right the first time.
              So how is the Toyota frame recall going? Im guessing they hope they'll get it right the 2nd time.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Wicked, I tossed my dodge last year for a gmc. I swear the only thing good in it was the motor. I had pretty consistent suspension issues & rattles galore.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Comment

Bob Lutz, author of the book Icons and Idoits and former Vice Chairman of GM talks frankly about the american auto industry. The whys, how-comes and conundrums.
                  It's a great read and available on audio CD for busy people. In a nutshell, the problems with the auto industry is two fold. Wallstreet and greedy idiots that apply short term strategy to appease shareholders and a few executives.
                  Though GM F'd half the world in bankruptcy, they have a golden opportunity to become a world leader in quality and innovation. GM was 50% owner of VM Motori, the manufacturer of the 3.0L ecodiesel (VM A630 engine) and the other 50% owner was Fiat.
                  Today, Fiat is the sole owner. I seriously doubt the engine will be a piece of junk, but I can't help not to be inquisitive about the new 8 speed transmission. Who makes it? How long has it been on the market? Nissan comes out with a 5.0L cummins diesel in 2015 and Toyota has a diesel version in 2016. It would sure be nice to drive around town with 6000lbs and get 25 mpg city, but if the truck is constantly in for repairs (synonymous with american made products), where's the payoff?
                  I'll stick with Toyota since the last two Tundra never saw a day in the garage other than routine maintenance. Just remember, "all new" is short for "all new headache" when it comes to american made automobiles.

http://www.allpar.com/mopar/V6/VM-RA-diesel.html
                  http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...ons-and-idiots

Comment

but if the truck is constantly in for repairs (synonymous with american made products)
                    I know im wasting my time here, Greg, but do you have any current data to back this up? I know you have a history of making inflammatory, and often incorrect, statements like this, then walk away with nothing to prop them up or defend them when challenged.

I can say without a doubt, this statement was a valid perception in the 80's, when people began driving their "US" made cars more miles per year, yet did not do proper maintenance and "foreign" made vehicles seemed better built.
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

For one I will never buy anything from over seas.. I spend my money American when I can and as much as I can. And the truck is only as good as its cared for.. I have customers with over 700K on there rams and drive and run as they where new.. My personal truck has 190,000 on it and is silent in side the cab and Rides like a caddy..

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedcummins View Post
                        For one I will never buy anything from over seas.. I spend my money American when I can and as much as I can. And the truck is only as good as its cared for.. I have customers with over 700K on there rams and drive and run as they where new.. My personal truck has 190,000 on it and is silent in side the cab and Rides like a caddy..
                        Now, I seem to recall that you were into Honda's.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedcummins View Post
                          China bought GM and Dodge and Toyota is made by american hands by people who have ownership in the very company they work for. For GM, the union owns a huge chunk of stock.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                            China bought GM and Dodge and Toyota is made by american hands by people who have ownership in the very company they work for. For GM, the union owns a huge chunk of stock.
                            Love the dodge look and the idea of getting 26mpg, BUT.............................what happens after 6 years and 100,000 miles?
                            Attached Files

Comment

My truck is 190k and 9 years old.. Still drives and looks new

Comment

The fundamentals of QDR.

Boys and girls, after you watch this video there we'll be a short test. Please have a sharp pencil and one clean sheet of paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X