• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ D&P - awesome pics! I love the "forum" names with pics! Well done

Comment

Originally posted by jslayde1 View Post
      @ D&P - awesome pics! I love the "forum" names with pics! Well done
      Thanks jslayde1! My wife really enjoyed getting as many members photos as possible. I think she only missed a few.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
        Video is up and playing! Stay for the credits.
        Super sick!!!! I want a drone!

Comment

Thank you to all the West Coast Tige Owners that came out to spent an amazing weekend at Lake Mead! I hope you and your families enjoyed it as much as Brad and I did. I am starting to send out the photos that I was able to capture during the event and would like to make sure you get yours.
          If you have an iPhone I can send the photos via the cloud, just send your cloud address and Tige Owners handle to me via Facebook - Jennifer Ane Starr.
          If you do not have a cloud and would like me to email your photos PM your email address and Tige Owners handle to me via Facebook - Jennifer Ane Starr.
          All the sponsor photos will be uploaded on the West Coast Tige Owners Reunion Facebook page shortly.
          We look forward to seeing you all next year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What an awesome event!! Bummed we had to miss it again!
            Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Good Morning Owners,

I am still amped after a great event, I am compiling all the videos and pictures from this weekend and will be making a full length video for everyone. I haven't decided if I will upload to YouTube or if I will just put into a dropbox for everyone to grab at their own leisure to show family and friends. Currently I have about 3 hours videos to edit and cut and about 2000 photos to sort through.
              I do have a request for one of our sponsors:
              For those that used the Delta Tab, it was requested that we get some footage of the tab and wave. If you can please email me any of this footage you may I would appreciate it with your name and year/model boat and a simple review of the tab. (thegerman618@yahoo.com)

Second: If you have any photos or video that you would like me to include in the video please feel free to send it to me as well I will make sure that you and your family are in the video.

Thank you to those that volunteered their time to help we truly appreciate it and you are all what drives us to make this event bigger and better each year.
              My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                Thank you to those that volunteered their time to help we truly appreciate it and you are all what drives us to make this event bigger and better each year.
                I second that statement! Thank you everyone!

Comment

Thank You Dave, Brad and John. Awesome Job this year. Weather and event were excellent. It was great seeing the old and new Tige Owners again. The board demo's were awesome. Cant wait till next year,

Have we set a date yet and started a new tread yet " MEAD 2017 yet"

Might need a new 4 wheel drive truck- Some minor issues pulling the boat out on the excellent launch ramp.

OOPS
                  Forgot to thank John for the shirts, Tige for the food and the great boats they make, and all the sponsors especially The Chpthril Dude :0
                  Team Allen for the drone shots and all the other volunteers who made this happen!!
                  Last edited by xpjim1; 09-22-2016, 02:44 AM.
                  Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                    Good Morning Owners,

I am still amped after a great event, I am compiling all the videos and pictures from this weekend and will be making a full length video for everyone. I haven't decided if I will upload to YouTube or if I will just put into a dropbox for everyone to grab at their own leisure to show family and friends. Currently I have about 3 hours videos to edit and cut and about 2000 photos to sort through.
                    I do have a request for one of our sponsors:
                    For those that used the Delta Tab, it was requested that we get some footage of the tab and wave. If you can please email me any of this footage you may I would appreciate it with your name and year/model boat and a simple review of the tab. (thegerman618@yahoo.com)

Second: If you have any photos or video that you would like me to include in the video please feel free to send it to me as well I will make sure that you and your family are in the video.

I used the Delta but unfortunately didn't take any pictures of the wake while using it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Same here. I pulled my homemade one off, put this one on. Then put it back on when it fell off at the first attempt. The second attempt I got a wave with no push. There was no third attempt. Put mine back on and went surfing again.

Comment

Gave the delta a try on my Z, needless to say I am glad i Just didnt "BUY IT" like they told me in an email when asked how it worked with the new taps 3 system.

The tried to assure me by saying that It was on a 15 Rz2 and performed brilliantly.. so much for knowing the market when someone asks.......
                        Germaine Marine
                        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Here is a link that can be sent to Exile of my buddy Brandon riding the Exile Board https://youtu.be/2g1t20G_b0w

Comment

Thanks Gil, will be sent
                            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Well, it's officially a wrap. The boats are being stored for winter, the Thank You cards and emails have all been sent out to our sponsors, and the plans are already being laid for 2017. With that said, I would like to make one last request for everyone who reads this thread (even if you didn't make it this year); If you decide to purchase something from one of our sponsors over the next few months, please thank them for sponsoring the Tige Reunion at Lake Mead. Once again, our sponsors this year were;

Tige Boats
                              Germaine Marine
                              Sleigh Boards
                              Exile WakeSurf
                              SlingShot Sports
                              Brigade WakeSurfing
                              Mission Boat Gear Delta Tab
                              HO Sports
                              ACME Propellers
                              Wet Sounds
                              Fresh Air Exhausts
                              Monster Energy
                              Mikes Liquid Audio
                              Theisen Industries
                              Wake Ballast
                              Speaker Sox
                              Weber Marine Services
                              PTM Edge Mirrors
                              AO Coolers
                              Barefoot/Fly High Ballast
                              Boat Bling
                              SeaDek
                              Day 1 Wake (now Inland Surfer)
                              Commercial Sewing/Outer Armor
                              CIPA Mirrors
                              Box/Slide Anchor
                              Beyond the Wake
                              Hula Boat Care
                              KKrows LLC.
                              SeaFoam
                              Stabil
                              Designer Homes
                              Airhead/Sportstuff

Watch for the MEAD 2017 post to be up at the end of the year, with dates and details! Thanks everyone,

Dave Powell (D&P Powell), Brad Grupenhagen (theGerman618), and John Colman (Bad05)

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                                Well, it's officially a wrap. The boats are being stored for winter, the Thank You cards and emails have all been sent out to our sponsors, and the plans are already being laid for 2017. With that said, I would like to make one last request for everyone who reads this thread (even if you didn't make it this year); If you decide to purchase something from one of our sponsors over the next few months, please thank them for sponsoring the Tige Reunion at Lake Mead. Once again, our sponsors this year were;

Tige Boats
                                Germaine Marine
                                Sleigh Boards
                                Exile WakeSurf
                                SlingShot Sports
                                Brigade WakeSurfing
                                Mission Boat Gear Delta Tab
                                HO Sports
                                ACME Propellers
                                Wet Sounds
                                Fresh Air Exhausts
                                Monster Energy
                                Mikes Liquid Audio
                                Theisen Industries
                                Wake Ballast
                                Speaker Sox
                                Weber Marine Services
                                PTM Edge Mirrors
                                AO Coolers
                                Barefoot/Fly High Ballast
                                Boat Bling
                                SeaDek
                                Day 1 Wake (now Inland Surfer)
                                Commercial Sewing/Outer Armor
                                CIPA Mirrors
                                Box/Slide Anchor
                                Beyond the Wake
                                Hula Boat Care
                                KKrows LLC.
                                SeaFoam
                                Stabil
                                Designer Homes
                                Airhead/Sportstuff

Watch for the MEAD 2017 post to be up at the end of the year, with dates and details! Thanks everyone,

Dave Powell (D&P Powell), Brad Grupenhagen (theGerman618), and John Colman (Bad05)
                                And if you did attend and received something, please please please, try and get some pics of it in use/installed and feedback and splash it on here and other social media tagging the vendor. Thats the reason they donate.

On a side note, no pics needed for MLA, they already know their donation will get used and appreciated.
                                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                                X