No announcement yet.

Because everybody is doing it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can fix you up with a 5-way bezel that will house all 5 ballast switches if you want. However, You would have to custom cut a trim plate to go behind the bezel in order to cover the footprint of that factory switch bezel. Not very expensive and I have a sheet of black ABS that you could use for the trim plate. You could wrap it in carbon vinyl for a better look also. I have that too.

Do me one favor first, look through all the goodies for the custom labeled switch actuator thats for the transfer pump. I should had put one in the order for you to swap out the "fill/drain" one that comes on the Jabsco supplied switch. If you dont find it, let me know and ill mail one out tomorrow.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Mike,
      I do have the switch actuator that you sent so we're good there. I would be interested in the 5-way bezel idea, if you have the material to make that, please shoot me an invoice and I'll settle up with you. I think that would be my best route. Thanks fellas.
      "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Originally posted by WYTige? View Post
        Mike,
        I do have the switch actuator that you sent so we're good there. I would be interested in the 5-way bezel idea, if you have the material to make that, please shoot me an invoice and I'll settle up with you. I think that would be my best route. Thanks fellas.
        ^^^X2 Mike's installs always look amazing! Go that route!
        Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Mike,
          do you think an 6 x 6 piece of the ABS is enough to cut out a trim plate? Or do you want an 8 x 8.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

If your talking inches, yes 8X8 would be best. It's 6 inches long as is now.
            "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Got everything plumbed in and the pump hooked up yesterday. Chpthril has some parts coming to me for the switch bank and bezel. It went surprising (for me) smooth and no hickups. On the port side and put all the connections in the battery compartment and on the starboard side I didn't. Not sure if I should but it's an easy fix.

"Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Well I got everything installed and got the boat on the water for few hours today to test things out. Everything worked flawlessly. I need to tighten a few hose connections at the bag as they leaked a bit but other than that it works. The switch for the transfer pump is backwards but I think I can switch some wiring to make it work.

Old switches.

New switches

"Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Nice work!!! Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

That does look Great!

Comment

The switch for the transfer pump is backwards but I think I can switch some wiring to make it
                      Are the switches symmetrical? Can you Remove cover flip it over and put cover back on?

Comment

Nice job, was worth waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingreye View Post
                          Are the switches symmetrical? Can you Remove cover flip it over and put cover back on?

Yep , this is the way to fix. No need to pull, cut or redo any wires.

Comment

I could but then "ballast" would be upside down and then the boat wouldn't drive straight and I'd be all screwed up!!
                            "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Thanks for the compliments fellas.
                              "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

I could but then "ballast" would be upside down and then the boat wouldn't drive straight and I'd be all screwed up!!
                                THats why you take off the cover when you flip the switch over..... and put the cover back on and now its right side up

Comment

Working...
                                X