what board do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
    hi kevin it's cwb4me from wakeworld . i'm figuring out this site .i was registered i just had to reset my password i forgot[senior moment]LOL
    Glad to see you figured it out. get the pic thing figured out and post a pic of your boat..we love to see pics of everbodys boat.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RONIX-WAKEBO...item4399e355a8
      Just pulled the trigger on this board brand new and I got it for $150 figured what the hell at that price its worth a try. everybody raves about the pop. I have wanted to try a good 3 stage rocker board..so we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
        http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RONIX-WAKEBO...item4399e355a8
        Just pulled the trigger on this board brand new and I got it for $150 figured what the hell at that price its worth a try. everybody raves about the pop. I have wanted to try a good 3 stage rocker board..so we will see.

Looks like you got the steal of the century on that one!! CONGRATS
        I have the 2008 Ibex, the one you got is the exact same except for the colors, they did not change anything on the design of the board or riding style. It is very free when you are relaxed, but as soon as you lock into an edge it holds very well, and the POP is amazing!! Looks like you will have a great rest of the summer with that board.

Comment

thanks JM thats the kind of info I have been looking for. Pretty much everybody says the same thing and I figured for $150 why not take a chance. I really didnt think the would accept my offer but they did LOL.

Comment

what kind of board have you been riding??

Comment

That looks like a great deal. Let us know how it rides

Comment

Originally posted by jmhatchett View Post
                what kind of board have you been riding??
                04 HL TFD142
                sse page 2 post#20

Comment

07 Liquid Force Watson 142

Comment

OK guys... what year is this board? Would it be a good next step from my CWB Sol? Thanks in advance.
                    Attached Files

Comment

www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Thanks. Might be a bit dated for my next board... I'll keep looking.

Comment

Here is the review & specs on it...

http://www.wakeworld.com/products/in...detail&p=54227
                          www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by aaugman View Post
                            That looks like a great deal. Let us know how it rides
                            So far I am liking the board. 3 stage pop took some getting use to..well I am still getting the hang of it. But man does it pop off the wake. I am going higher with less effort. The thing I love about this board the most are the landings.It lands softer than my old board and it also sticks. My old board would tend to slide out alot. Over all I am very happy with it and would rec. to anyone wanting to try a 3 stage board. Plus @$150 plus $27ship. It was a steal IMPO.

Comment

Working...
                            X