No announcement yet.

what board do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB Kink '09 with CWB Zeus Evo '07 bindings (hinge tech, gotta have it if you have big feet).

Love this setup - looks sharp, and got a steal on it last summer from a shop up in Wisconsin. The combo has really advanced my riding and the binders are way better than my beginner board (as long as you don't expect them to let go of you). I'm not ready for inverts yet - but my friend who does them, flys easy on this setup versus when he was using my older/beginner board (I think it was a '06 CWB Faze with CWB Seven bindings - big deep fins)

The Kink does have adjustable fins that slide in and out, depending on how much tracking you want - I've never adjusted them - I'm pretty sure I have them set to advanced cause it rides like ice when you have butter until you get used to the freedom. Anyone else use/comment on the adjustable "sliding" fins from CWB?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jschnip View Post
      CWB Kink '09 with CWB Zeus Evo '07 bindings (hinge tech, gotta have it if you have big feet).

Love this setup - looks sharp, and got a steal on it last summer from a shop up in Wisconsin. The combo has really advanced my riding and the binders are way better than my beginner board (as long as you don't expect them to let go of you). I'm not ready for inverts yet - but my friend who does them, flys easy on this setup versus when he was using my older/beginner board (I think it was a '06 CWB Faze with CWB Seven bindings - big deep fins)

The Kink does have adjustable fins that slide in and out, depending on how much tracking you want - I've never adjusted them - I'm pretty sure I have them set to advanced cause it rides like ice when you have butter until you get used to the freedom. Anyone else use/comment on the adjustable "sliding" fins from CWB?
      I have the same exact board (146). I have moved the fins back and forth but haven't noticed a huge difference. Regardless of the location, the board still breaks free easily. It is fun to do side-slides and lip-slides with. I have no plans to do inverts but a friend who is a decent rider (normally on a Lyman 143) rode mine and really liked it.

I have the '08 Faction bindings. You gotta love the Hinge Tech!!! The best way that I have found is to lock in the heel first, then just barely snug the laces. This allows good board control and still have an escape route for your feet in a crash.

The top of my board is fading quickly from sun exposure in the board racks. It looks more brown than black. Which reminds me, I need to try to do something about that!

Comment

Why is it CWB board co. ? Connely Wake Board Board co?
        i never understood that haha.
        Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse5 View Post
          Why is it CWB board co. ? Connely Wake Board Board co?
          i never understood that haha.
          Because wakeboarders are way too cool to associate themselves with Ski companies.

Hence Hyperlite & HO...of course now Bob Archer & Kent Sporting goods owns everything anyways so it really doesn't matter...
          www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
            Because wakeboarders are way too cool to associate themselves with Ski companies.

Hence Hyperlite & HO...of course now Bob Archer & Kent Sporting goods owns everything anyways so it really doesn't matter...
            I figure haha it just seems way to repetitive, Connely Wake Board Board co. i think CWB covers it just fine.
            Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

Mutiny - Reach Around
              Integrity - TNT LTD 39.39
              Mutiny Lemons - 40.40
              Integrity - TNT 38.65
              Attached Files
              www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                CWB Transcend 142, absolutely love the board!
                x2

Comment

I have rode a lot of boards but the fly board is the best one I've been on. I want to try the cwb db9. Thats the next lightest board. By the way I stole my board for 200. Any one ride a db9?????

Comment

09 liquid force witness 140

So far loved this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
                      My first Twin wakeboard
                      Old schoolin'. Sweet! I still have my LF SuperFly 44.
                      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

My son wants to start wakeskating. Anyone got a board they would like to sell?

He has been having fun with a beach skim board! I think it is time for the real thing.

Comment

cwb marius 140 platinum for boat,roam 139 for surface training,liquid force ps3 grind for cable.
                          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

hi kevin it's cwb4me from wakeworld . i'm figuring out this site .i was registered i just had to reset my password i forgot[senior moment]LOL
                            I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              I ride a Slinghtshot Response with Ronix Cell bindings. Love both, especially the slippery smooth carving on the SS.

My bindings are tattered and worn. Was going to get a pair of SS bindings but they canceled their 2010 model
                              Do they make a plate to adapt other bindings to the slingshot? I have the original slingshot bindings and am not a fan. I rode a board with some hinge bindings and loved them.
                              Last edited by ajholt7; 07-21-2010, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit to be Tige View Post
                                My son wants to start wakeskating. Anyone got a board they would like to sell?

He has been having fun with a beach skim board! I think it is time for the real thing.

There are a ton of good wakeskate finds on ebay. All skates are going to ride differently & some skates are going to last forever & some wont last a season...I'm bias of course

But if you find something, let me know & I can give you the pros/cons of it.
                                www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Working...
                                X