• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyperlite Parks Bonifay 142...sweeet.

Comment

Originally posted by rushin View Post
      I use a oversized tupperware lid
      I myself prefer fast food trays duck taped together....just cant beat the feel and the flex of those babies
      Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

The Watson is an awesome board. 09 is the same as the 10 classic watson.

I ride a slingshot recoil now. If I was getting a different board it would probably be the Watson Hybrid for the best of both worlds, thats the board Shawn Watson has been riding all the time now on rails and boat.
        WAKE ZONE

Comment

09 Ronix Mana and love it!

Comment

H/L TFD 142 its an older board but I like it. CWB Faction bindings...hinge gota have it. This will be my last season with this setup,,santa better come strong!
            Attached Files

Comment

09 Liquid force shane 138 fly edition. It is sweet.

Comment

08 Ronix Mana and 09 Ronix Ones.

Comment

OK, so seriously, how much does the board matter? I have just a basic CWB Sol and have been trying my first invert. I can "almost" make it around, but would a different board make any difference at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Fit to be Tige View Post
                    OK, so seriously, how much does the board matter? I have just a basic CWB Sol and have been trying my first invert. I can "almost" make it around, but would a different board make any difference at all?
                    I can do Tantrum, Rolls, Rolls to Revert on my OG Wake Tech Flight 69 board. Once you have the trick dialed you can pretty much rock it. However the board will always help you learn!!!
                    www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

My first Twin wakeboard
                      Attached Files
                      www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

I have a sol to and just got rid of it for the shane fly and it is a big difference. I let my friends try my board and they wont ride the sol anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jzts0214 View Post
                          I have a sol to and just got rid of it for the shane fly and it is a big difference. I let my friends try my board and they wont ride the sol anymore.
                          how do you like the fly?? i have ridden one and it almost seems too light. almost like it rode in the water funny because it is so light
                          Here's to swimming with bow-legged women

Comment

Originally posted by jzts0214 View Post
                            Great input. I may have to upgrade.

Comment

Truly beginner here, just picked up a 2010 setup of Ronix District and Reliks bindings. Got out on it for the first time yesterday and loved it!

Comment

I ride a Slinghtshot Response with Ronix Cell bindings. Love both, especially the slippery smooth carving on the SS.

My bindings are tattered and worn. Was going to get a pair of SS bindings but they canceled their 2010 model

Comment

Working...
                                X