No Tigé @ the 2007 Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cc vs Tige

1. The wake on my Tige was much smaller and softer than any cc.
    2. The spray chines worked better than any in the industry.
    3. The prop rotation on the cc was backward, until they were forced to get with the program last year.
    4. The cc tracking ability made it far less maneuverable at low speeds.
    5. The low speed wake on the cc was made for trick skiing not for beginer skiers, My wife and kids needed a ladder to get over the wake at 26-28 mph when learning how to get thru the course.
    If I can be of any help at all, your in deep doo doo!

Comment

Originally posted by third timer View Post
      3. The prop rotation on the cc was backward, until they were forced to get with the program last year.
      5. The low speed wake on the cc was made for trick skiing not for beginer skiers
      3. This is nice becuase the torque of the prop will make the boat lean causing an uneven wake. With CC and the right hand rotation it would balance the weight of the driver if you dont have any other passengers.
      5. I heard that there was a hole in their wake. I think they fixed that in the newest models.
      Common Sense is not so Common
      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Holy wake, Batman
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

wake balance

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
          3. This is nice becuase the torque of the prop will make the boat lean causing an uneven wake. With CC and the right hand rotation it would balance the weight of the driver if you dont have any other passengers.
          5. I heard that there was a hole in their wake. I think they fixed that in the newest models.
          I almost always have enough people with me that the boat can be balanced with any prop rotation but the docks on my lake are all set up for the common rotation which makes docking an older cc harder. I do like the bigger prop with the reduced gear, it gives the cc an incredible punch out of the hole.
          Attached Files
          If I can be of any help at all, your in deep doo doo!

Comment

Working...
          X