No Tigé @ the 2007 Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Tigé @ the 2007 Shootout

I received my Waterski Magazine yesterday. Starting on page 42 there is an article titled, "2007 Pro Slalom Shootout Ultimate Competition." It's a big article and I haven't read it yet. I don't know if it's about the boats or the skiers or both. It should be an interesting read.
    The boats are the big three CC, MC and Bu.
    There is also a webcast of the event.

http://www.waterskimag.com/article.jsp?ID=52482
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Unfourtantly Tige only makes the Wakeboard shoot outs!!

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
      Unfourtantly Tige only makes the Wakeboard shoot outs!!
      And Tige make the only true wakeboard boat in my Humble opinion.

Comment

I'd say the 20i is more of a ski boat, but otherwise agree.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
          I'd say the 20i is more of a ski boat, but otherwise agree.
          But its still not a tournament level ski boat.
          Common Sense is not so Common
          Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Very true Zad, Tige has gone away from making tournament level ski boats.. I think b/c the market for them has slowed WAY down over the last decade.
            If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Comment

Originally posted by wakeboarder247 View Post
              Very true Zad, Tige has gone away from making tournament level ski boats.. I think b/c the market for them has slowed WAY down over the last decade.
              And hardcore skiiers want to buy the boats from the companies that have a reputation for making tournament level ski boats.

Comment

Tige used to make an AWESOME tournament ski boat. Our 1995 Tige 2002flsm Tournament Towboat was SICK for slalom skiing.

Comment

Originally posted by wakeboarder247 View Post
                  Tige used to make an AWESOME tournament ski boat. Our 1995 Tige 2002flsm Tournament Towboat was SICK for slalom skiing.
                  Ill keep that in mind were looking for a boat with a better slalom wake.

Comment

This boat: (before the metCRAP and 1200lb of ballast for wakeboarding) was an awesome ski boat. I do miss the ski wake behind it but our new 22Ve is a lot nicer, and the surf wake behind the Ve is amazing!

Comment

I agree my 97 Pre 2000 WT is tournamnet quality wakes, and the can be adjusted for any taste!!

Its too bad that MC - Malibu - and Nautique are the only one intrested in tournament Skiing.

Comment

Yet, WS mag also has this on the front page.

http://www.waterskimag.com/article.jsp?ID=48284
                        http://wake9.com/

Comment

only problem with there tests is they read like advertisments for the boats, to to objective!

Comment

Its too bad that MC - Malibu - and Nautique are the only one intrested in tournament Skiing.
                            I think you're seeing the effects of popularity. Just about every type of boat (I/O and outboard included) is coming with a tower and people are wakeboarding more than skiing.
                            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

only problem with there tests is they read like advertisments for the boats, to to objective!
                              true true true.. They dont say one negative thing about a boat. And some of the stuff is straight from the companys ads!

Comment

Working...
                              X