2000 Tige Fox Edition
      21V

Comment

Got it

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
          Wags, BK, JWanck, Guma, MrMoffatt, Lerner, Check your emails
          and replied.
          "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
          "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Guys I am sorry, but I am need of a new cover since mine ripped a few weeks back. Since we are not seeing a lot of movement on this GB I need to contact Cory and have one made as soon as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Guma View Post
              Guys I am sorry, but I am need of a new cover since mine ripped a few weeks back. Since we are not seeing a lot of movement on this GB I need to contact Cory and have one made as soon as I can.
              Me too, but he still doesn't have my template . I have a tape measure, what else can we do?
              "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
              "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Status?

Comment

I have a call in to Cory. I will update everyone once I talk to him. I will see what he can/will do for the boats for which he does not have the template to. Maybe we can talk him into a smaller discount for those guys?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Did you all go through with this?? I need a cover for my 2000 2100v limited with crap tower...
                      For Those About To Ride We Solute You

Comment

Dan and Christy: PM sent

Comment

Final chapter:

I did get a hold of Corey, via website, email and phone. As a matter of fact, he took initiative to get back with me when we missed each other a couple of times - good indicator.

Went ahead and placed an order for a boat cover. 3 week lead time, Corey is off and running.

I did discuss this thread, wondering if Evolution basically backed out or not on the group buy and discount. Evolution remembered the deal - they state just never heard back from "Dan and Christy" and that was that, not quite sure what happened. I PM'd Dan a couple of times since and zero response - so I hope everything is ok.

Anyway - great cover coming in three weeks.

Comment

Since its the same cover as before (Rankin prior) expect it to be exactly like picture....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Can You share pricing by PM? I'm moving close to the lake this year and need a new cover.

Comment

Originally posted by majestic View Post
                                Can You share pricing by PM? I'm moving close to the lake this year and need a new cover.
                                PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X