New Boat Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
    Let me know if you get serious about a group buy. I am looking to get a new cover in the spring. I will probably just use my existing cover and then throw a giant tarp over it for the winter.
    I'm serious. I'm ready to buy right now, but boat is in storage right now, so it can wait a little bit if needed.
    2000 Tige Fox Edition
    21V

Comment

Originally posted by BK. View Post
      I'm serious. I'm ready to buy right now, but boat is in storage right now, so it can wait a little bit if needed.
      Let's keep bumping this thread to see if we can get two more for the 4 required for the discount

Comment

I would be in for one from Evolution. I assume the order of 4 covers do not have to be for the same boat.

Comment

I would be in to. I just need to find a 08 RZ2 in the neighborhood so Cory can get the measurements he needs. He doesn't have a pattern for mine.

Comment

It looks like we have 4 people to do this.

Guma
            Wags
            Dan and Christy
            BK

Does someone want to put this together? I am overseas for a few months, so me heading this up would be a major pain and probably slow things to a crawl.

I need a cover for a '10 22Ve

Comment

Originally posted by Guma View Post
              It looks like we have 4 people to do this.

Guma
              Wags
              Dan and Christy
              BK

Does someone want to put this together? I am overseas for a few months, so me heading this up would be a major pain and probably slow things to a crawl.

I need a cover for a '10 22Ve
              I'll give the shop a call. Please PM your boat info to me guys. Thanks

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Dan and Christy View Post
                I'll give the shop a call. Please PM your boat info to me guys. Thanks

Dan
                I'm in too. 2006 22Ve

Comment

Guys - I have a voicemail and an email into Evolution. I will keep you posted......

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by WABoating View Post
                      Anyone ever seen a cover with shock cord gathers around the tower legs? My factory Tige cover has HUGE openings around the legs that let in things like leaves, etc. It's a mess to clean up. Just an idea....
                      It was either a 2010 or 2011 with an Alpha-Z that had elastic around the tower and zip-open flaps over the gas caps and cleats. Dont see why a similar mod could be made.
                      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

How much are the covers for the group buy?? Apologies if it was somewhere in the thread and I missed it! I might be in. Also, is this an over the platform cover?

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
                          How much are the covers for the group buy?? Apologies if it was somewhere in the thread and I missed it! I might be in. Also, is this an over the platform cover?
                          I am working on gathering information from the guys to provide to Evolution for the pricing. Once I get in touch with Evolution I will be asking about an over-the-platform application. I am definitely interested in that!

Comment

Alright guys, just got off the phone with Cory and have a TON of info. Rather than posting all of it here, will you please email me at danthemantheisen@hotmail.com? Don't laugh, I've had that email address since the internet was created!

Comment

email sent...

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
                                PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X