No announcement yet.

Adding a 2nd Deep-Cycle Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the most part, in general, your diag is accurate. With closer studying, id probably change a couple things. Also, there are some minor details to work out.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Lol Can you help? Maybe a private message if you don't want the answer out and about. I would like to get this right the first time.

Mike I would love to bring my boat to you but it is too far away!
      Last edited by Carranza913; 01-15-2018, 02:01 AM.

Comment

I can also fix you up with the switch, ACR, cabling, battery box/tray, charger and pretty much everything else you need for the job, if you are interested.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Right, I get that part and I don't mind buying through you but I need to figure out the wiring diagram before I know what I need...

Comment

I would like to follow this system but I can’t figure out what goes to what post on the switch.

Comment

If the DCP switch and ACR is the route you want to go, the rest is easy.

On your 08, you've got a battery on each side transom cavity, right? 2nd deep-cycle should fit there rigth next to it, may need to turn the existing battery 90*.

call me tomorrow if you want seven 0 four - 6 one 6 - for 7 4 nine.

Comment

Working...
              X