LED's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more updates

I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with my "winter projects"
    I drastically underestimated the time it would take me to do all this....

Pic # 1 is the mounting platform for the first amp, obviously b4 I mounted it
    Pic #2 is the sub box going by the driver. I did an LED ring to go behind the sub just like the amp mount. The box fits barely into the front storage compartment.
    Pic # 3 just shows the "behind the scenes" shot. This is all hidden by the amp so no need for aesthetics here.
    Pic #4 is the amp platform installed and lit
    Attached Files
    Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

....more...

Pic #1 is from inside the boat
      Pic # 2 is also from inside the boat
      Pic # 3 is w/ the power off (obviously) and shows the base is barely noticable unless it's on. The amp has blue lights on it, I didn't know that, I don't really care for them with the green, not sure there's a way to turn them off so I'll have to live with them.
      Attached Files

Comment

That looks awesome!!!!!!!!!
        Great job.
        15 Escalade ESV-Black
        08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

got the sub roughed in--that thing POUNDS for just 500 watts
            I just need to do some touch ups and make things look a little nicer then DONE! Finally.
            Attached Files

Comment

WOW have to call you the green monster at night...that is looking NICE!
              Work Hard, Play Harder

Comment

DOOONNNEEE!!!!!!!!

So, I'm as done as I'm gonna be for a while. Kinda burnt out on this project for now. I will eventually put rings in the Pro 80s cause I'm not totally happy with the quantity of light I have now and the sub needs another ring behind the lit one because the lights shoot into the carpet so it doesn't look as good as it really should. I also need to install a light array under the swim deck pointing out instead of down so it projects a bit further into the water than it does now. I'm stoked with the in boat speakers, amp plates and the ice chest, those all came out way better than I had expected The cooler is te "coolest" it makes the ice glow really cool when it's full and I can tell my Heini from my Heini Lite without any trouble!
                Attached Files

Comment

That's awesome! Nice job!
                  Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

FOX is better than thor but not about mx your boat can do a commerical for monster energy looks good and on

Comment

Originally posted by larryueckert View Post
                      FOX is better than thor but not about mx your boat can do a commerical for monster energy looks good and on

You're starting to sound like lil cheney, rae-r-rae
                      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by larryueckert View Post

One of my best friends was a Thor rep for Parts Unlimited (moved to Yamaha last month) so our team got smokin' crazy deals on Thor and most Parts products. I love the gear though, I'd wear it even if I had to buy it....I just would not be advertising for them I tried running the same deal with his Yamaha gig, but he wan't having any of it

I'll hit up Monster, see what they say about kicking up some duckets. I need help with gas money

Comment

Jason B. did your quick disconnect work in water?

Comment

Awesome job on then LED's
                            "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by jake's02-22i View Post
                              Jason B. did your quick disconnect work in water?
                              Like a champ. I just used shock-resistant connects from Menards. I'll beauify it later.

Originally posted by Fast1911 View Post
                              Awesome job on then LED's
                              Thank you.

Comment

Jason
                                Do you have any water pics of the boat and leds?
                                15 Escalade ESV-Black
                                08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X