Speedset will not adjust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmitchell View Post
    What year range will these work? I have a 2010 Z1 with the Speedset.
    If you have this panel in your boat, it should work. It appears they started using them ~2006 and I believe (but am not certain) they still use them in their entry level boats.

Comment

I have a 2008 22VE with the same issue - sign me up when you have them ready to go! Thank you for your research and persistence in finding an answer for all!
      Zeb

Comment

IDBoating are you still doing repairs as possible on these? I am getting ready for the season here in CA. can I request a repair or is it smarter to wait for the speedset 2.0 from you guys?
        My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Thanks for asking. I am discouraging further repair jobs to keep the focus on the new design. If someone really runs up against a tough spot I'll try to help (example: family reunion will be ruined), but otherwise let's wait, OK?

Comment

Sounds good, I'll wait
            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Hi IDBoating,

I haven't checked in here since last summer. I'm pumped to hear you are working on a new panel and I'm eagerly awaiting it's release as my panel is pretty much toast. Please keep me on your list and let me know when you are ready to sell them. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DT535xi-IDBoating started another thread in General Discuss with more specifics and a panel layout

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                  DT535xi-IDBoating started another thread in General Discuss with more specifics and a panel layout
                  Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Good Evening Owners!

In my effort to get widest dissemination of this for IDB, I have scoured this thread as well as the original thread for the names of people that initially have expressed interest in an upgraded panel. I understand that a few of these folks have had their panels "repaired" by IDB. Please keep in mind it is my understanding that the repairs made are essentially bandaids. Tbat being said, get your bulletproof panels the more ordered the cheaper for us all they will be. Here is a list of people that showed interest, please let me know if any of your are still interest:
                    Timmy!
                    DuffyMahoney
                    PaceWithGrace
                    BurnMac42
                    Duncan
                    Paul_Austin
                    Koala1
                    Tallent
                    Travis5550
                    Gwhite94
                    Riverside711
                    Jbar
                    Jmhatchett
                    Stingreye
                    Twinturbostroker
                    Frosty_Power
                    Killerbren
                    WYTige?

If any of you gentlemen catch this please email me at Thegerman618@yahoo.com with
                    Name
                    Address
                    Phone number
                    TO handle.

We are up to 17 panels as of this evening. Keep them coming.

Comment

Do you have me on the list? Mine is currently working, but I know that if I do not get one of these, mine will break and I will be without for the season. I replied, but I do not recall getting confirmation. Can you post all of those who you have on the list?

Comment

There is a separate thread where this project is being tracked. Make sure you subscribe to that thread to stay on top of things!

Comment

Working...
                        X