Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need more bass in a 2019 ZX1 (Looking for the best shop in Central Texas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long overdue update here.... I took the boat to get winterized and reached out to Hydrotunes. After a few conversations with them, they are not interested in adding another sub if they can’t tune the other amps. Their recommendation is similar to what was shared on here in an earlier post. Pull the DSP’s and replace the two amps that came from the factory (and add a third). They basically said that we aren’t interested in charging us a few thousand dollars to add some bass, if the rest of the stereo isn’t tuned just right. They refuse to have a dissatisfied customer. While I hate this news, I’m glad to see them make this such a priority. With that in mind, I’m thinking about taking their advice and pulling the amps. Anybody want a good deal on a few amps? The boat is at the dealer so I can’t give the model numbers, but one amp powers all the 8” in boat speakers and the sub, while the second amp powers 4 rev10’s. If there is any interest I can get model numbers and work out a good price.
    2019 ZX1 Central Texas

Comment

If there is any interest I can get model numbers
      Wet Sounds Syn-DX6-DSP drives in-boats and woofer

Syn-DX2-DSP drives tower speakers.

Your buyer will basically have to replicate the factory speaker setup, as thats what the amps are tuned for.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
        Wet Sounds Syn-DX6-DSP drives in-boats and woofer

Syn-DX2-DSP drives tower speakers.

Your buyer will basically have to replicate the factory speaker setup, as thats what the amps are tuned for.
        Thanks for throwing the model numbers in there. I’d say the chance of someone wanting those amps is pretty low... just fishing for interest. I’d make a solid deal since the tune is fixed.
        2019 ZX1 Central Texas

Comment

I have my eye on a 2019 or possibly 2020 Tigé. I moved away MasterCraft due to their Klipsch sound systems. I read here that the wet sounds amps in the new tige boats are now dsp and has to be tuned with software. Is this correct? I don’t see any dsp amps on the wet sounds website even though two dsp model numbers have been quoted in this thread.

For the 2020 boats they offer a Sinister x sound option. I am wondering which amps are used to power this system and whether they will be dsp?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I read here that the wet sounds amps in the new tige boats are now dsp and has to be tuned with software. Is this correct? I
            Model years 2017-2019 were equipped with DSP amp. This is true

I don’t see any dsp amps on the wet sounds website
            Up to the present, the DSP amps are for OEM applications, not over the counter retail use. This is why they are not seen on the website.

For the 2020 boats they offer a Sinister x sound option. I am wondering which amps are used to power this system
            It would be the Sinister SDX series amps. Id say the SDX6 and the SDX2. Wont comment on whether they are DSP or traditional.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
            X