X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here comes the update;

- new module didnt work
    - new radio didnt work
    - find out i had two 8 pins cables, two purple conector and 2 modules. Looks like someone have been there before.

Connected the second 8 pin in the radio and the second purple wire from TT and now its work. However i still dont have anything showing in TT and the Radio Power on the TT now switch the source of the radio. Looks like a cable issue.

Comment

and now its work. However i still dont have anything showing in TT
      Im still not clear on what you are fixing and what still is not working. In a previous post, you stated its working but still not working.

Still confused on if there IS or IS NOT actually a helm remote as indicated originally.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Fixed. It was the 8 pin cable.

Comment

Bad cable or Y adapter or loose or disconnected. Where specifically? Thanks.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

it was the whole cable. ill have to fish a new one. thanks to everyone for the help!!

Comment

Working...
            X