No announcement yet.

Why did my title change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will calm down as soon as spring rolls around, but then again we will all be posting pictures and questions.
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

ha ha ha, maybe he will spread his rule out and have a second moderator? He could allow someone to help him, just a thought. Most forums have more then one mod.
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

who would have thought 1 simple question could turn into 3 pages

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
          It will calm down as soon as spring rolls around, but then again we will all be posting pictures and questions.
          i wish that time would come sooner i plan to start working with the boat(dewinterize, buff/wax, new thermostat, install extended pylon, maybe some ballast...thanks tall) in the next week or 2
          The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Hopefully this will answer some of your questions.

What are User Titles and when do they change?

A User Title or Member status is a small blurb located directly under your username. User Titles are automatically assigned to you after a certain number of posts and members do not have the option of changing there User Titles.

Here is the post count and status listing.

Status/Post Count

Member 30
            Junior Member 100
            Junior Member 300
            Senior Member 350
            Tigé Addict 500
            Tigé Junkie 600
            Tigé Expert 1000
            Tigé Jedi 3000
            Supreme Tigé Master 6000

How come some members have custom User Titles, can’t you change mine?

Short answer is no, I can not change them.
            While some members have custom User Titles I no longer do this anymore. The time that it takes for me to modify and moderate User titles could be better spent towards new features, member support, etc.

If you have any questions please feel free to post or email me.

Thanks,
            Matt
            Last edited by Matt Garcia; 03-01-2007, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Thank You Mr. Garcia
              Let it be!!!

Comment

Only 280 more to go dom. Think you could knock it out today?

Comment

wow, sweet!! I will soon be a Jedi!! That rocks!! Just think I may do it tonight, before I go to work at 6am who knows what I'm capable of! Ill have it by next week for sure. Going to Tahoe this weekend!!

Comment

I probably could have knocked it out, but had to go to the field, and away from my office, so no tigeowners till late, ie now, just think it's 1am and you all are in bed

Comment

i'll probably post a hundred tonight replying to all my email on posts and stuff, you guys posted a lot with out me Did you all miss me?

Comment

I wonder how many I'll get today Or should I say tonight. I wish I would have kept track.

Comment

I wonder how many I'll get today Or should I say tonight. I wish I would have kept track.

Comment

so i only needed 280 to go when i started about 35 minutes ago

Comment

which means I was at like what, 2700, so I just did 80 posts in like 40 minutes Not bad eh

Comment

and I did it all by myself, you all are all sleeping!!!, it's like 3 am for most of you

Comment

Working...
                                X