Why did my title change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did my title change?

Why am I a Tige Expert now? That's gay. I liked being a Huge Member much better.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
    Why am I a Tige Expert now? That's gay. I liked being a Huge Member much better.
    you just said huge member......hehehe

Comment

Yeah well were gonna need you to take care of a little spam problem, Oh and by the way were taking your stapler too.
      Common Sense is not so Common
      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
        Yeah well were gonna need you to take care of a little spam problem, Oh and by the way were taking your stapler too.
        HaHa, you know what's funny is that there's one red Swingline stapler around our offices that I keep taking.

But seriously, WTF!

Comment

HaHa, you know what's funny is that there's one red Swingline stapler around our offices that I keep taking.

But seriously, WTF!

I don't know either,your's had changed and was wondering if Matt was going to reform mine You know you want to click this
          Last edited by Tequilasun; 02-23-2007, 04:35 PM.
          "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

...and I could see the squirels and they were married...

Comment

That is the problem with society today... squirrels living with each other out of wedlock and then living off of our national forests for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Moki View Post
                That is the problem with society today... squirrels living with each other out of wedlock and then living off of our national forests for free!
                You are not kidding.....The squirrels are the scouts for all these animal attacks too. I'm convinced of it. (I wish I could think of the Comedian who has a whole skit about this)

Comment

Apparently, you are too smart for your own good
                  Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post

Comment

Yeah whats up with some of you guys having the personalized ones anyway?

Comment

titles

titles change at certian post counts like at 500 your a tigé expert i think matt sent me the thing that tells why and how a couple of weeks ago but i deleted it bucause i ran out of room but Matt if you could repost that that would be cool
                        The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Originally posted by wannabewakeboarder View Post
                          titles change at certian post counts like at 500 your a tigé expert i think matt sent me the thing that tells why and how a couple of weeks ago but i deleted it bucause i ran out of room but Matt if you could repost that that would be cool
                          Yeah we know that but other people like nickypoo, tequila, lee have personalized ones like unreformed member, huge member, mr tige dealer know it all guy. nickypoo wanted to know why his changed from huge member to tige expert and he is well over 500 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                            I wish!

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
                              Yeah we know that but other people like nickypoo, tequila, lee have personalized ones like unreformed member, huge member, mr tige dealer know it all guy. nickypoo wanted to know why his changed from huge member to tige expert and he is well over 500 posts.
                              We have personalized ones because before the update, after you posted a certain # of times you got the option to change it yourself. Matt could change them as well, as in the case of Lee's. After the update, that option is not available to us as users, and I assume Matt has total control over it.

Comment

Working...
                              X