No announcement yet.

Suggestions/feedback on new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, for all the others that commented in this thread, I have read your posts and Im adding those to the site updates. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Matt. Unfortunately, still the same problem.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Had a couple of odd scenarios today. Logged on this AM and clicked on what looked like a new thread or newly updated thread, and got a message that I was not authorized to view.

this evening, I tried to read a visitor message, and again, said im not authorized to read.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Noticed yesterday that the page advance links at the bottom of a post do not work, but the ones at the top do.

Noticed just now that I cannot edit my posts.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Are there links to tige brochures, boat specs from different years, owners manuals etc on the site anywhere?

Comment

Signature lines? Are they gone or am I just not seeing the tab to enter one back in.

TIA.

Comment

Still working on some of these issues guys. Thanks for being patient!

Comment

Noticed a small glitch between my mac and iPhone. Not all replies in threads are showing up on my iPhone after reading them on my Mac.

Comment

Working...
                  X