Suggestions/feedback on new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt,

It looks like there is an issue with the HTTP to HTTPS redirect. Going to http://www.tigeowners.com redirects to HTTPS://www.www.tigeowners.com which does not exist.

By the way, great work on getting the site upgraded and secured. I know it is not easy

Comment

It is properly redirecting, is anyone else having this issue? Your URL does have two www's in though.

Comment

Ok, so I tried other browsers and the redirect is working correctly. Must be a Google Chrome user profile issue since Chome incognito works fine... Oh well what is it they say about an IT persons computer, barely running and neglected.

Comment

It seems like all my replies to threads have to be approved be fore they post. Does everybody else have to do the same?
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
            It seems like all my replies to threads have to be approved be fore they post. Does everybody else have to do the same?
            Its only your comments for some reason, I havent figure out why yet. Its possible that it might have to do something with your IP.

Comment

I could be that I am accessing the site with an IPV6 address instead of an IPV4?

Comment

I could be that I am accessing the site with an IPV6 address instead of an IPV4?
                Im not quite sure. Every post you make is being sent to moderation, can you try posting on another network or IP?

Comment

I just posted using my phone, not at home, using Tapatalk

Comment

Can we get listed above or below our names the location and vessle model like the old site had. It is nice to see quickly this info without clicking to other areas of the site.
                    Wake Up or Stay On Shore!

Comment

Dumb request but the emojis....and is there a way the site can post one besides those in the drop down menu??

Comment

I've been having issues with the site since the swap.
                        The edit button and the quote button don't usually work for me on chrome

Comment

Originally posted by SONIC View Post
                          I've been having issues with the site since the swap.
                          The edit button and the quote button don't usually work for me on chrome
                          X2 on this....but ironically worked this time. I have noticed if I navigate to stuff via the notifications tab it works less than if I go to category and thread via home page. I like what Rugger did over on Wake Garage. Super easy to use and like the "recent post" news paper icon in the corner. Keeps things quick and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                            Similar to what Sandm was saying above, on some forums when you click the title to a thread containing new posts, it will take you straight to the oldest post that you haven't read yet. Not just the last page. Is this an option? As it is now, you either have to start at the beginning and read through it all till you find the last post you read, or if you jump to the last page you may have to read backwards till you find the last post you read.
                            Didn't see anything come from this so I thought I'd ask again. Is this possible?

Comment

I sent this on a PC, not at home using Chrome.

Comment

I sent this on a PC, not at home using Chrome.
                                I put you in a new usergroup with different permissions. Can you try posting to any thread and see if it skips moderation?

Comment

Working...
                                X