Suggestions/feedback on new forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions/feedback on new forum

Hey Tigé owners submit any feedback or errors that you see here. I'm still working on some minor details and will have some updates throughout the next couple of days/weeks.

Big shout out to rmiller for helping me out and being my test subject!

Is it suppose to look different than the old version? I have a white background now and the overall interface is different

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMan210 View Post
      Is it suppose to look different than the old version? I have a white background now and the overall interface is different
      Yes its supposed to look that way, the current design and code structure changed.

Comment

Thank you for getting the site back up and running!! I rely on it for so much.

Is there an issue with recovering passwords? I’m logged in on my phone, but could reset my password on my computer. I never received the login instructions via email. Not in spam folder either.

Thank you again,
        Chuck

Comment

Seems to be working very well, thank you Matt for all of your continued hard work! Glad it came back online in time for me to hopefully get some assistance fighting a no-wake effort that just sprung up locally out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckhoenig View Post
            Thank you for getting the site back up and running!! I rely on it for so much.

Is there an issue with recovering passwords? I’m logged in on my phone, but could reset my password on my computer. I never received the login instructions via email. Not in spam folder either.

Thank you again,
            Chuck
            I will take a look. If you need me to update your password now send me an private message.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post

Yes its supposed to look that way, the current design and code structure changed.
              nice work! I know you've been battling it for a while now. seems like its running smooth so far.

Comment

Excellent !! I love the new site.
                Congrats on all the hard work and efforts put in to make this happen !!
                Almost had to go see a doctor for tigeowners withdrawls.

Will we still be able to purchase thousands of i-phones for pennies on the dollar or did they finally disappear?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironrequiem View Post
                  Excellent !! I love the new site.
                  Congrats on all the hard work and efforts put in to make this happen !!
                  Almost had to go see a doctor for tigeowners withdrawls.

Will we still be able to purchase thousands of i-phones for pennies on the dollar or did they finally disappear?
                  Thanks. Yes those pesky iphone adds should be a thing of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post

Thanks. Yes those pesky iphone adds should be a thing of the past.
                    D&P is going to be ticked that you removed his sales channel.

on a related note, couple times this morning at work web browser(chrome) defaulted to TO not being a secure site and would not let me proceed. refreshed to no avail. close chrome, reopen and it's good to go. not sure if it's related to the forum or my work lockdown.
                    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Thanks, Matt. Seems to be working well. I’m not sure how I feel about the ballast section being the first thing on the board not a big deal.
                      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post

on a related note, couple times this morning at work web browser(chrome) defaulted to TO not being a secure site and would not let me proceed. refreshed to no avail. close chrome, reopen and it's good to go. not sure if it's related to the forum or my work lockdown.
                        We saw this when we were testing the new site. It is probably related to a cache/propagation issue transitioning from the old to the new site (the old site was saved by your browser and/or your isp).

Comment

Matt Garcia

happy to see the tag and like feature.
                          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                            Thanks, Matt. Seems to be working well. I’m not sure how I feel about the ballast section being the first thing on the board not a big deal.
                            Looks like the order got bumped around when I moved the site. It's updated now.

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
                              D&P is going to be ticked that you removed his sales channel.
                              LOL.... Time to switch careers I guess. I was thinking about professional bull riding. 51 years old seems as good a time as any to learn. Wait, does that require wearing a cowboy hat?!?

Comment

Working...
                              X