Facebook Mafia Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you are mad dog. :-)

I really appreciate them. I was trying to repay you with blackmail pictures while you needed them, but now that you've changed your want list, I don't have enough spares to help you. Anything else I might have that you could use?

Comment

thats me! Don't worry about repaying. Just trying to get rid of stuff I don't need anymore.
      If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by skyski_tige View Post
        Just trying to get rid of stuff I don't need anymore.
        If you have extra Computer setups, cell phones or illegal records, I'd love to take them off your hands!! It's amazing how fast you go through them, and how hard they are to come by.

Comment

Its a picture of me in the water with my three girls!!

Comment

Originally posted by philwsailz View Post
            bert- what does your profile pic look like?
            Its a picture of me in the water with my three girls!

Comment

skyski - Thanks for the illegal transactions and cell phone you sent today, I appreciate it!! BTW - If you have any more, please send them to me, I'm already out of them (also need computers).

I am thinking about sending a note to the mafia support team. I think they need to add some sort of trading post, where you could sell your loot and buy other loot, or trade with other players. It is just too hard to get some of the items you need for jobs.

Comment

It's me again, begging for stuff.

I am in desperate need of Cell phones, Computers, and illegal transactions records. I have some stuff to trade back, let me know what you need.

thanks!!

Comment

So you guys are like the damn people that send me an invitation to this damn thing every day on myspace and facebook. LOL. I try to block the app. but it never works!
                  Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Working...
                  X