Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
    this hitlist crap is bs.

i keep getting put on it, hello!! we all need experience points. It's a easy way to make 50 by attacking people.

grrr....
    The hitlist is great if you are strong enough to sustain some attacks. I'll get put on it and several people will attack me. Yeah, I'll eventually get whacked and lose 6 exp. points but usually gain more than that, not to mention what I earned while attacking/robbing someone to be put on the hitlist to begin with.

Comment

no i agree.

I'm getting stronger, and I never keep money in my account so they never get any. I end up gaining a few points.

the cool thing is then I go back to the person that paid the hit, and rape and pillage them!!!

ha ha ha!! and one guy and I have no idea how killed me and he was a level 10. So I whipped him out!!!
      Originally posted by G-MONEY
      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Domsz06;334830]

the cool thing is then I go back to the person that paid the hit, and rape and pillage them!!!
        QUOTE]

I do the same thing.

Comment

I LOVE IT!!

IT really pisses em off!!

ha ha ha!!

Does anyone know why I can only use 24 chain guns, then it makes me use the .50 cal rifle? It's not as strong as the chain gun.

Comment

anyone have a king of clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by mitch6601 View Post
              hit me up as a mob member I am new to it and am trying to build up my mob. My facebook name is Daniel Mitchell and I am the one with the shaved head with goatee and life jacket on..out of phx az

Thanks much.
              Sent you a request but you have not accepted!
              If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Waterski-Rebel View Post
                Dom - Didn't you need a sheep?
                I heard that he likes sheep! and goats too...
                If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by skyski_tige View Post
                  I heard that he likes sheep! and goats too...
                  You're confusing him with da.bell
                  Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

ha ha ha!!!!

Comment

when you see the "Request Help with a Job" button ... do NOT click it. Make SURE you have FULL energy. Then, do the 1st job. Then HOLD. Open a 2nd browser. Do the job a 2nd time. Then open a 3rd browser, etc. THEN click the "Request Help" on the first tab. Wait for results. Then go to the 2nd, then 3rd. I got lucky and leveled inbetween, hence more energy than normal

Comment

interesting concept there J.

Comment

that doesnt work anymore they fixed it. Or else I did it wrong.

I open up lots of windows and then I hit the first one and it didn't work. Should I have hit the last one first?

Comment

i found out what I did wrong. I'll try it again monday when the time comes around

Comment

Oh it still works.

THe key is to wait for each job to report fully before clicking the next one

Comment

So true j!!! I did 15 jobs monday and I'm gonna do 30 tonight or tomorrow . Energy pack and go to town. Only bad thing is that it doesn't help master jobs. (least I don't think it does)

Comment

Working...
                                X