No announcement yet.

Facebook Mafia Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope, it didnt but some people (not me) made out like a freaking bandit! I've read of peeps getting 2K GF points!

Comment

I got about 200+ GF points
      If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

wow you guys suck!!

I wanted to get the gf points.
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

anybody got a puffer fish? That is all I need to complete Cuba

Comment

I only have drinks in cuba, and still need pool balls, barber stuff, and boxing stuff.

Anyone have extras of and of the above??

Comment

Thought I would post this here:

This is what I need:

Diamond ring
              All of the boxing stuff, other then the speed bag
              the 3, 5 and 8 ball
              All of the fruites
              All of the barber stuff, other then the brush and the towel

I have extras from some of the other collections. If you need something, let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Alan

Comment

I prolly have a lot of the stuff. It just takes so freaking long when trying to gift individual items ... I'd much rather catch each other online and use your wishlist. I will be online in about 10 hours if you want to try to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by skyski_tige View Post
                  anybody got a puffer fish? That is all I need to complete Cuba
                  sent

Comment

Just looking at my collections, and thought I'd post a "stuff needed" post. I have lots of extras of the other stuff, so let me know what you need (even if you don't have anything I need).

This is what I need:

billards - 3, 5 and 8 balls
                    Barber - everything but brush and towel
                    Lotto - Everything
                    tropical fruits - everything but dragon fruit

thanks

Comment

sent 3 and 5 ball. 4 of the fruits... I believe you have to win the lotto in the drawings.

Comment

Thanks!!

I sent one of the balls on your "wantlist" let me know what else you may need (that's not posted), and I'll see if I have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterski-Rebel View Post
                          Thanks!!

I sent one of the balls on your "wantlist" let me know what else you may need (that's not posted), and I'll see if I have it.
                          That is weird cause I did not have any balls on the wantlist. Only Fidel...

But thanks!

Comment

I dont have much boxing stuff, but everything else. Hit me up with an email to my facebook account with what you need.

Comment

Anyone know the best way to get Illegal transaction records? I need one more set to finish my first level of Underboss. I've been fighting for 2 days with hope to get a set, and haven't had any luck.

Comment

I have more than enough to send... Problem is that they updated the game and now I cant see any contacts in my gifting list.

If you send (or better yet posta link to your profile here) me a link to your wishlist, I'll send you a set.

Comment

Working...
                                X