No announcement yet.

iPhone 2.0 and 3G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok. I have not updated it once as my mac is at home and there is no wireless here. I'll be home next week and update it. Probably missing a few updates huh?
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

It is at 2.02 now, and there is a new big update 2.1 coming out this friday, I believe. Yeah, a lot has been updated.

Welcome back btw!
      http://wake9.com/

Comment

ah I see. I'll update next thusday. It will be good. Thanks for the info and the good words.

Comment

Just an FYI. I have updated to the 2.1 software, and now my iphone works perfect in my boat clarion marine head unit now, it didn't before. It seems to work with all of our clarions, where it only worked well on the USB ones before.

Comment

I like the new genius.
            Common Sense is not so Common
            Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

well wouldn't you know. I try to update to 2.1 and I get a brick. Gotta love apple. Gonna stink being without a phone for a week.

Comment

was your phone hacked before?

Comment

nope. had not even installed a game yet

Comment

I have bricked my phone due to experimenting and hacking. There are ways to get it out. Have you checked the tech docs on apple? There is one way to put your phone in a mode, so that you can restore from itunes, a not so well documented way, I can't remember what its called.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I did that. The apple guy I talked to said the 3G phones have bad firmware (some do) Looks like I had one.

Comment

Has anyone used a good application or hack to use sync their iPhone calendar with the Outlook calendars? I really wanna be able to sync my work calendar and my iphone so my calendars are all complete and I can know when to schedule my Dr's appointments. Inputting them manually into both the iPhone, and then again to the computer Stink.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                          Has anyone used a good application or hack to use sync their iPhone calendar with the Outlook calendars? I really wanna be able to sync my work calendar and my iphone so my calendars are all complete and I can know when to schedule my Dr's appointments. Inputting them manually into both the iPhone, and then again to the computer Stink.

Thanks in Advance.
                          Flush the IPhone and get a Blackberry Storm!!

Comment

Go Windows Mobile. New HTC Touch Pro is looking very, very nice. GF just picked on up last week and she's getting the hang of it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post

Thanks in Advance.
                              Do you use Mac? If so you can use iCal for your calendar. Then hook up your iPhone to your Mac which then syncs to your iCal.

Comment

Originally posted by ragboy View Post
                                Just an FYI. I have updated to the 2.1 software, and now my iphone works perfect in my boat clarion marine head unit now, it didn't before. It seems to work with all of our clarions, where it only worked well on the USB ones before.
                                Can you expand on this?

I noticed that my original IPHONE sounds way better then my new 3G phone... I just assumed it was difference in the phone itself and not the software... If the new 2.1 makes my 3G sound good I will be a happy camper

FYI- I am using the proper connector, not the jack..
                                Tige owner since 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X