Are you Republican or Democrat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
    A true Dem, like Gore, is not interested in his OWN carbon footprint, but wants the rest of us to reduce ours and sacrifice.

Kinda like Obama said we all needed to sacrifice during these tough times, so Moochelle only took 40 friends to Spain for a week of vacation instead of 80
    I just edited my previous post but it touched on the same thing here...
    Someone like Gore has to have such a huge carbon footprint so he can get the word out of all our wrong doings...
    Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiveflat View Post
      I just edited my previous post but it touched on the same thing here...
      Someone like Gore has to have such a huge carbon footprint so he can get the word out of all our wrong doings...
      Yep, we are both on the same page
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

the republicans are winning in va.
        I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
          the republicans are winning in va.
          Not just VA
          "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Not only did the house fail to gain 5 seats, they lost control of the house!

Have a nice life, Nancy! Oh yea - that big carbon footprint of a jet she special ordered that I bought... I wonder who gets that?

Comment

Not only did the house fail to gain 5 seats, they lost control of the house!

Have a nice life, Nancy! Oh yea - that big carbon footprint of a jet she special ordered that I bought... I wonder who gets that?
              Hello?? Anybody home? It's looking very blue tonight for the senate. I think I'll completely redo my boat in BLUE this year. I just love BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                Hello?? Anybody home? It's looking very blue tonight for the senate. I think I'll completely redo my boat in BLUE this year. I just love BLUE.
                I'm gonna put RED flames on my BLUE boat.
                House owns

Comment

I'm gonna put RED flames on my BLUE boat.
                  House owns
                  Not so cotten picken fast cowboy. When everyone's out of ammo...then you can have your say!

Comment

Not so cotten picken fast cowboy. When everyone's out of ammo...then you can have your say!
                    Already done. House is a confirmed sweep. The Democrats actually LOST 5 seats in the senate, although they still maintain majority.

I'm only referring to your bet you made with me that house would gain 5 and senate would gain 1.

Comment

California is F'd!!!
                      www.integrity-wake.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffe View Post
                        California is F'd!!!
                        What can I say? I did my part to make sure it isn't, but wasn't enough.

I think CA needs to move to an electoral vote for U.S. and Governor elections. LOL

Comment

I think CA needs to move to an electoral vote for U.S. and Governor elections. LOL
                          But I'm $20 richer tonight

Comment

The country is F'd! Now NOTHING will get accomplished over the next 2 years....NOTHING. Same stupid partisan crap as before.

Comment

The country is F'd! Now NOTHING will get accomplished over the next 2 years....NOTHING. Same stupid partisan crap as before.
                              They did enough in the last two years to destroy my great great grandchildrens lives......
                              Enjoy your blue boat, your grandkids will probably only know yours.....

Comment

Ohh and speaking of entitlements, I believe you owe me 20 of them

Comment

Working...
                                X