Democrat
    8.24%
    Tea Part
    11.76%
    Convict with no voting rights
    5.88%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
    Are you Taxpayer or Democrat Curious to know.................Poll.

Im an English speaking American conservative.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I still can't wait to get my $20 from Nobody on November 2.
      Be excellent to one another.

Comment

Guess I better not pick any. I'm one that will be willing to approve my next increase in pay

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
          Curious to know.................Poll.
          Why? are you starting to worry?
          "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post

Im an English speaking American conservative.
            HAHAHA, Nice Quote!

I'm also one of the good guys doing everything possible to keep myself current with my mortgage instead of putting my hand out and asking what Obama's gov't can do for me...
            Waiting for another good one!

Comment

I believe people should be held accountable, and thats not what our gov't believe i guess.

Mike, im in your club haha!!
              Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

Im registered independent, believe in speaking english, free enterprise, limited goverment control,no handouts for those that dont want to work, no politicle correctness code, nationalized economy not globel, and above all the truth ,something I havent seen in the government in a long time.

Comment

Well said Dom!

Comment

I am a republican that likes tea...
                    Last edited by skyski_tige; 10-26-2010, 02:20 PM.
                    If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

My 2 cents....

After listening to all the political ads & watching the news....

Basically both parties are like the guy making powerturns to pick up his downed rider. Both are imposing their "right" to either legislate more to right perceived wrongs, or to legislate less to protect the status quo.

People have different opinions on things:
                      WaterSports people love our wakes and have the right to make them.
                      Fishermen hate all the wakes-whether straight line generated or generated by powerturns.
                      I hate the fact a fisherman plops down along the dam in the only calm water on my lake when he has the whole friggin lake to fish in--especially in the treed areas designed for fish habitat at the expense of being a ideal watersport location.

But maybe instead of yelling at each other, as adults we find a way to compromise where we both probably will need to make a concession to each other.

I don't want someone telling me that I can't surf because of the wakes I generate and the possible Carbon Monoxide poisoning, and I applaud guys like Larry Mann coming up with FAE. It is possible, in America, to have an idea and start a business. I will VOLUNTARILY act in my best interest without someone telling me I have to do something.

On the other hand, I also applaud the mandated no-wake zones, emission controls and size limits on some lakes to keep it safe for everyone.

We need a combination of free enterprise and a strong referee. I'm a free enterprise guy, but understand that some rules that piss me off are actually for my own benefit.

Finally, we as a nation have to grow up and either agree to really cut spending--and all of us would take some hit on a beloved program-- or shut up and pay more taxes. While I hate the taxes I pay AND the new ones to imposed on me by health care, I actually may hate more those who will tell us they will cut my taxes but not address specifically WHERE the hard choices will be made where they will cut spending.

I choose to live in a community with higher local property tax rates because we have better schools, services and are safer. If we cut our own taxes, I know something will suffer.

But what I really hate right now is the culture of fear and demonizing done by both sides.

I am a registered Republican, but I'll vote for whom I think will act as an adult in a difficult environment. And if I lived in Nevada or Delaware, I would NOT vote for Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell. I'll wait for a more centric Republican before I'd vote for either of them.

Finally, I think every citizen should be forced to have the following life experiences:
                      1. Work as a busboy or waiter in a restaurant
                      2. Serve a 3 year term on your homeowners association
                      3. Work at a start up company.

With those life experiences you learn that good service pays you more, everyone is crazy, and that at a start up you really have the freedom to do anything you want, but dang--some minimum health coverage would really help attract qualified people.

That being said, let's talk about SURFING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
                        Im registered independent, believe in speaking english, free enterprise, limited goverment control,no handouts for those that dont want to work, no politicle correctness code, nationalized economy not globel, and above all the truth ,something I havent seen in the government in a long time.

Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
                          Now if we just had politicians that ran under that same thought...

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                            Now if we just had politicians that ran under that same thought...
                            I think they are called the "Tea Party"................Kinda like that small group of people who got the whole ball rolling a couple hundred yrs ago
                            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I just hope the Tea Party and the GOP work together when it comes down to it. Last thing we need is them splitting votes and the donkey walking away with the win.
                              Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Working...
                              X