Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carter13 View Post
    I love it.
    Both parties are a bunch of crooked F'ers plain and simple.
    I agree with you Carter. Its just a legel way to be a crook.

Comment

Kinda but still kinda related
      Attached Files
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

sorry guys I think parties are old fashion and actually hurting our country... can't we just vote for the right guy no matter which party he belongs to?

Comment

Originally posted by petrey10 View Post
          sorry guys I think parties are old fashion and actually hurting our country... can't we just vote for the right guy no matter which party he belongs to?
          Thats why im registered independent, but anymore I cant tell who the right guy is, and most of the canidates follow their party platform, even if its wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
            VLX?? Hmmmm? I need to stop by too.
            The VLX was right next to you the other day when you were in the 2011 RZ2 you didn't see it?
            FairTax.org

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
              Should Sharron Angle actually win this election, that might be exactly what you get.

As a Native Nevadan, this is the only bright spot of the situation. For us, Reid is far from being a Nevadan anymore, he's a Washington...er? I don't feel he really has Nevada on his short list of "To Do's".

On the other hand we have Sharron Angle who is just a complete moron. When she is allowed to speak on her own, which is never now, she does nothing but put her foot in her mouth. It's a joke. She is now just a mouthpiece of the Tea Party. As soon as they scooped her up, her camp went dead silent. Zero press. They shut her up for nearly two month until they came out with a working prototype. They created the android you see today. The only reason anyone might vote for her is because Reid will be gone and they feel she won't have any power at all.

At least with Reid you know what your getting. We realize he is a major thorn in a lot of people's sides but, the other option is...
              Well Angle should fit in well with the rest of them, she sounds like a Pelosi clone
              "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by 91Terminator View Post
                The VLX was right next to you the other day when you were in the 2011 RZ2 you didn't see it?
                Now I remember.....was too glued to the RZ2.

Comment

Tomorrow is the Big day....we shall see if the media is full of BS or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                    Tomorrow is the Big day....we shall see if the media is full of BS or not.
                    We already know they are, duh!

Oh, by the way.......it makes me feel good to be an American when you are called "the enemy" by the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES because you dont look like him or agree with his ideals or fallow his way of thinking. Kinda like being an enemy of the state (the USSR) for not believing in Communism.

No wonder he wants a state controlled media and control over the Internet. That way he can stop us "enemies" from spreading enemy propaganda

Good news is, only 2 more years! And I think Pelosi will be out on her arse also
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

2 whole years omg i don't have that much patience!but good news i'm voting.
                      I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
                        2 whole years omg i don't have that much patience!but good news i'm voting.
                        Patience I got, but the SOB is down to the lint in my pockets already

Comment

This guy is voting democrat.

Dont let him tell you other wise he's lying.

FairTax.org

Comment

Idea:

I'm not sure it's possible to be both a Democrat and the owner of a powerboat. A true Democrat could not justify the fuel burn rate of our boats for mere "pleasure". How could they live with the "carbon footprint", "noise pollusion", "environmental impact", and (in their minds) "selfishness" of using a gasoline powered engine in nature's waterways?

I'm betting our industry automatically filters out most hardcore D's - and virtually all environmentalists.

Just a thought....

Comment

Originally posted by WABoating View Post
                              Idea:

I'm not sure it's possible to be both a Democrat and the owner of a powerboat. A true Democrat could not justify the fuel burn rate of our boats for mere "pleasure". How could they live with the "carbon footprint", "noise pollusion", "environmental impact", and (in their minds) "selfishness" of using a gasoline powered engine in nature's waterways?

I'm betting our industry automatically filters out most hardcore D's - and virtually all environmentalists.

Just a thought....
                              I consider that often... But I've also come to realize that most Liberal Democrats want to really tell you how to live your life while they live the life we all want to live and it's because (and this is my opinion) they like the idea of the "haves" and the "have nots"
                              Last edited by Fiveflat; 11-02-2010, 06:37 PM.
                              Waiting for another good one!

Comment

Originally posted by WABoating View Post
                                Idea:

Just a thought....
                                A true Dem, like Gore, is not interested in his OWN carbon footprint, but wants the rest of us to reduce ours and sacrifice.

Kinda like Obama said we all needed to sacrifice during these tough times, so Moochelle only took 40 friends to Spain for a week of vacation instead of 80

Comment

Working...
                                X