Mew MC Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CHP,
    I didn't know that's where you lived. I was in Denver just a few months ago.
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
      CHP,
      I didn't know that's where you lived. I was in Denver just a few months ago.
      Denver is just 20 minutes up the road on the West side of Lake Norman.
      Last edited by chpthril; 07-15-2010, 10:25 PM.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

yep, I was actually on Lake Norman
        Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
            You might wanna check that. Have you dyno'd or drove a boat w/ one of these motors? Or a Viper for that matter, which is cammed differently, etc.... but nevertheless? There's a CRAP load of Torque from those motors! It's not a Ford V10. For reference a Marine Power 6.2L (Corvette Motor) makes 424 LB/Ft torque at 4600 RPM, The 570 HP V10 (their little motor) makes 570 Lb/Ft at 4500 RPM's. The MP 8.1L makes 503 at 3200RPM. Dunno what the 8.2L makes as MP doesn't have it on their site, even if it is a fairer comparison. I don't have my last Dyno sheet of an Ilmore motor, and Ilmore doesn't release theirs, or else I'd give u a comparison at 3200RPM. What I can tell you is that the Ilmore V-10 is VERRYYYYYY Flat. The torque starts out Very early.

I wasn't saying to put the V10 in the boats though. Just answering the question.

And to answer your question Somebody.... No, they aren't. All GM blocks. 5.7, 6.0, S/C 6.2 (At least I heard it's S/C'd... I really doubt that though)
            Oh I'd like to see it i think it would be cool. I was waiting for a supercharged 6.2 like the cadillac motor but i guess not....
            FairTax.org

Comment

See it in action - it would be a nice feature if you live where access is limited by low water bridges. I'm still not crazy about the looks....log into FB to view.
              http://www.facebook.com/video/video....6336381&ref=mf

Comment

Working...
              X