Mew MC Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brett22i View Post
    1. It looks like they mocked up the tower with an Erector set and just said "screw it, they'll still buy it".
    2. Too many moving parts and pivot points. In 2 years that tower is gonna shake like a dog crapping a pinecone
    Got a good chuckle from those two comments!

5. Have we really become that lazy to need or wanted a motorized tower. Whats next... a motorized butt wiper... wait that is a good idea, DIBBS!
    Seconds!

Comment

That tower will be a $9,000.00 upgrade.

Jk...but probably not far from the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
        That tower will be a $9,000.00 upgrade.

Jk...but probably not far from the truth.
        it's a 10k upgrade, get it right!.
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

In 2 years that tower is gonna shake like a dog crapping a pinecone.
          LOL, I'm going to remember that one.
          The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

the power part isn't weird, it looks so out of place. Definitely looks like it belongs on a transformer.
            http://wake9.com/

Comment

Not diggin' it. I personally like the looks of most matercrafts...but that's fugly!

The height of the tower does accommodate taller boaters...especially once speakers are added. Hey...I'm looking for a positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Guapo View Post
                Not diggin' it. I personally like the looks of most matercrafts...but that's fugly!

The height of the tower does accommodate taller boaters...especially once speakers are added. Hey...I'm looking for a positive.
                Nothing new, but I don't think anyone comes close to making as nice a rack as MC.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  Duhaaaam, is that the "Transformers" addition X-45!
                  HAHAHA... that's the funniest thing I've ever seen you say
                  Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

I can see where Tige could gain some more market share! Powered tower and ugly graphics should and another 25K to an already overpriced boat.

I wonder what current MC owners are saying?

Comment

I think its a cool idea, that was implemented in a bad way.

Idk if itll fall apart in 2 years, give engineers some credit haha. If everything was designed correctly and intuitively it should be able to hold up a while. Think about how much moves under a big truck, like my F350, its still all holding up.

Im sure the tower will take some maintenance to keep it solid....that being said, I will keep my aluminum tower haha...only maintenance on that is to wipe the bugs off and thats not even required!
                      Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                        Not digging it but I didn't like the Alpha Z when it came out either. What's up with their new graphics? Makes the boat look generic! I like the diamond pattern in the interior though. Ilmor engines, 6.0. V8 or V10?
                        No V10 Viper motor. Ilmore opened up a branch some time ago for the inboard market and started putting together GM motors. Curious what pricing is, as a V10 650 Ilmore goes for $50K.... BEFORE THE DRIVE! But it's a hell of a motor and EXTREMELY reliable!

PCM's great, but they got nothing on Ilmore's engineering! Wish they had came to Tige.
                        Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
                          No V10 Viper motor. Ilmore opened up a branch some time ago for the inboard market and started putting together GM motors. Curious what pricing is, as a V10 650 Ilmore goes for $50K.... BEFORE THE DRIVE! But it's a hell of a motor and EXTREMELY reliable!

PCM's great, but they got nothing on Ilmore's engineering! Wish they had came to Tige.
                          Those are actually beig made just up the road in Race City USA, Mooresville NC
                          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post

That V10 will not be good in a wakeboard boat. Imagine how much room it would take up.

No balls, its all HP not a stump puller.
                            Last edited by 91Terminator; 07-15-2010, 08:13 PM.
                            FairTax.org

Comment

Originally posted by 91Terminator View Post
                              That V10 will be horrible in a wakeboard boat.

dont think they are putting the V10's in there are they?

Damnit lets just get the diesels in these babies and we can all be happy..... I <3 Torque

Torque
                              Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

Originally posted by 91Terminator View Post
                                That V10 will not be good in a wakeboard boat. Imagine how much room it would take up.

You might wanna check that. Have you dyno'd or drove a boat w/ one of these motors? Or a Viper for that matter, which is cammed differently, etc.... but nevertheless? There's a CRAP load of Torque from those motors! It's not a Ford V10. For reference a Marine Power 6.2L (Corvette Motor) makes 424 LB/Ft torque at 4600 RPM, The 570 HP V10 (their little motor) makes 570 Lb/Ft at 4500 RPM's. The MP 8.1L makes 503 at 3200RPM. Dunno what the 8.2L makes as MP doesn't have it on their site, even if it is a fairer comparison. I don't have my last Dyno sheet of an Ilmore motor, and Ilmore doesn't release theirs, or else I'd give u a comparison at 3200RPM. What I can tell you is that the Ilmore V-10 is VERRYYYYYY Flat. The torque starts out Very early.

I wasn't saying to put the V10 in the boats though. Just answering the question.

And to answer your question Somebody.... No, they aren't. All GM blocks. 5.7, 6.0, S/C 6.2 (At least I heard it's S/C'd... I really doubt that though)
                                Last edited by Tanner; 07-15-2010, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X