Mew MC Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mew MC Tower

MC has posted pics from a dealer's event on their FB page. Here is a shot of the new tower they have for 2011.

All pictures

Not a fan of the new tower

Duhaaaam, is that the "Transformers" addition X-45!
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Not liking it either. If its an automated collapsable tower it might be worth putting up with the ugly looks....i guess.
      I'd rather be a conservative nut job than a liberal with no nuts and no job.

Comment

Just so know one feels guilty about making a comment, the WW crowd is leading the way!

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781625
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Not digging it but I didn't like the Alpha Z when it came out either. What's up with their new graphics? Makes the boat look generic! I like the diamond pattern in the interior though. Ilmor engines, 6.0. V8 or V10?

Comment

It is automated, missed that the first time...

The top is 3 tubes, FUGLY!

Comment

I like those graphics better then the typical "Ranger Bass Boat" metal flake or the skull & X-bones Gangsta stuff Float up to the sandbar and it's like a flash back to "8 Mile" with all the flatbillers in wife-beaters. But I guess that was their target market. Rich gangsta homie wannabes with dad's money.

Comment

x2 on tower transformer look. Graphics kinda middling too.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  Duhaaaam, is that the "Transformers" addition X-45!
                  That's exactly what I thought when I saw the picture.
                  The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

I really dont like the towers, any of the towers they put on those MCs. They are way to busy.

There is really something to be said about a clean looking boat thats still badass. New graphics are alright I guess, I could learn to like them i think.
                    Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

Originally posted by rostap View Post
                      Not liking it either. If its an automated collapsable tower it might be worth putting up with the ugly looks....i guess.
                      Ya if you wanna pay for that automated tower. God only knows what that will cost when it goes bad.
                      FairTax.org

Comment

Originally posted by 91Terminator View Post
                        Ya if you wanna pay for that automated tower. God only knows what that will cost when it goes bad.
                        No doubt. Also, it seems to me that bow is gonna make for a mean water scoop. I would think a low bow with a picklefork design would make for a bad combo. No where near as nice as a Tige'.
                        I'd rather be a conservative nut job than a liberal with no nuts and no job.

Comment

Wow, and I thought the 2010 Malibu tower was bad... I hate that whole boat. Automated tower? Have we run out of useful innovations?

Comment

That tower is waaaay far back -- the rope mount point is over the back seat. And that is one tall tower -- looks to be close to 7 feet?

Might look better if it was not that spray paint silver color.

Comment

1. It looks like they mocked up the tower with an Erector set and just said "screw it, they'll still buy it".
                              2. Too many moving parts and pivot points. In 2 years that tower is gonna shake like a dog crapping a pinecone
                              3. If that one picture is showing that tower down at its lowest height, whats the point? It sticks up way too high for any purpose I know of.
                              4. Someone will manage to pinch a finger off.
                              5. Have we really become that lazy to need or wanted a motorized tower. Whats next... a motorized butt wiper... wait that is a good idea, DIBBS!

Comment

Working...
                              X