No announcement yet.

Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I covet a Taurus "Judge". Five shots in any combination of .45 or .410 shotty. And, if you get the 3" magnum cylinder you can put that .000 buck in there. WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
      I guess we'll talk about guns....
      X2...lol...what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by wallacmc View Post
        I covet a Taurus "Judge". Five shots in any combination of .45 or .410 shotty. And, if you get the 3" magnum cylinder you can put that .000 buck in there. WOW.
        I wonder what those cost? They are really cool...

Comment

Originally posted by Guapo View Post
          Around here they are in the $500 range depending on the model you get...the titanium frame is higher.

Comment

X2...lol...what happened?
            I'm sure it wasn't Phil's cabinet pics....although they were really nice.

Comment

Yep, sorry if it was too far off a subject for the Tige site. Just thought it might be an interesting thread and I know you guys would have some good input.

Comment

Originally posted by Oklahoma Breakdown View Post
                Yep, sorry if it was too far off a subject for the Tige site. Just thought it might be an interesting thread and I know you guys would have some good input.
                Oklahoma, my comment was not directed toward this thread, but another that was closed. I love to shoot and my youngest son has sparked that interest in me again.

I would not be too concerned about the few jams you had in your new Sigma. I would put a 2 - 3 hundred rounds of good ammo through it to fully break it in.

Comment

The gun shop down the street used to not be able to keep them in stock at all when they first came out. Over Christmas they had four of them in different sizes, materials, and lengths. They had some under $400.00 (I'm thinking the 350 range). Unfortunately, I was only there to recommend which .22 pistol my mother-in-law should buy my father-in-law. (Mark III 22/45)

Comment

Oklahoma, my comment was not directed toward this thread, but another that was closed. I love to shoot and my youngest son has sparked that interest in me again.

I would not be too concerned about the few jams you had in your new Sigma. I would put a 2 - 3 hundred rounds of good ammo through it to fully break it in.
                    No worries at all. I am going to knock out many, many rounds before I give up on it (the sigma) as my wife likes it and feels comfortable with it.
                    We have our first on the way, due April 30th but not sure if she will like guns as much as your boy does now...

Comment

It was the plumbing in the cabinet pics... Not allowed to show our plumbing on this site

Comment

Originally posted by Oklahoma Breakdown View Post
                        No worries at all. I am going to knock out many, many rounds before I give up on it (the sigma) as my wife likes it and feels comfortable with it.
                        We have our first on the way, due April 30th but not sure if she will like guns as much as your boy does now...
                        Congrats! There are a lot of women who shoot and are good at it. My boys have all taken the shooting merit badge through Scouts except for my youngest - this summer he's taking shotgun, rifle, and archery.

Comment

Here's a quick search engine you can price guns through your local shops.
                          www.galleryofguns.com
                          Select a model in stock and you can get an instant quote.

Comment

Oklahoma, did you ever take the course? I don't know what part of Ft. Worth you are in but just outside of Ft. Worth (between Benbrook and Granbury) there is an indoor gun range that does classes every Saturday and Wednesday I think. www.ontargetfirearms.com
                            How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

I recomend virtual cop from the games menu on their webite. hahaha
                              How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

Originally posted by capitalgain View Post
                                For home defense? Forget the handguns. Go get a pistol grip 12 gauge pump. The ammo is cheap, easy to find and I PROMISE you will not miss.
                                Nothing says hello like a 12 ga.

Comment

Working...
                                X